Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

not much help when she still beats most clashes and even has a move that just requires an ego to beat

Her Wrath-affinity skills are usually harder to clash than the rest of them (and they also hit like a truck debuff-wise.).

No way i am winning against this guy after Siltcurrent kicked my ass bro :frcryin:.
stupid Bleed Meta abuser’s here:Drenched Gossypium.

strangely enough this guy was one of the easier fights in rr3 for me

You absolutely NEED characters with dodge to get past that thing since it spams so many unclashables.

BL team should make short work of it though

i only realized that fact after it’s abno event…
The abno event also confused me, because i thought i was supposed to win the event, but you were supposed to “lose” it, in a way.

Ok so I finally beat Canto 3…

Holy shit what the hell was that, it’s giving me the same questions as to what dante was doing before distorting into a clock

the fight took some luck elements at the start, along with being able to clash with kromer so that The Don didn’t die after getting gazed (and even then it used the once per dungeon revive ego)

How long did it take to defeat Kromer?

today, it took just this one attempt

yesterday I went through like 5 of them

it took a while since I had to slowly level up my team through luxcavation tickets

I decided to do a bit of strategy and only enter with 4 sinners, since that gave me a fifth slot, and I gave it to sinclair… who died in phase 2

i think now’s good time to invest in an archetype team before you’ll get into Canto 4, and especially after Canto 4.

issue is, I’m waiting for walpurgisnacht to try n get the phillip ID, since I wanna make a burn team. I got nearly 3k lunacy which probably won’t be enough but should give me a chance

you can just shard him? you can get nominable Egoshard crates from the battle pass, by grinding the mirror dungeon and the battle pass quests.

depending if he’s a 00 or a 000 ID, he’ll either require 150 Egoshards or 400 egoshards.

the issue, as one could guess, is actually getting the 400 ego shards

i literally mentioned two methods in the above message.

I find it easier to yknow wait a week and get like 22 chances to get him without that hassle, and then try the two methods, than to go try to get liu ishmael right now

22 rolls meaning you have two pity procs, not sure if that’ll allow you to get Phillip Sinclair, but i guess you just gotta get lucky, or do the egoshard farming methods if RNG fails.

exactly

Leads army of raw chickens WITH MIND!!

You won’t be able to shard him until the next one, extract or nothing.

I dunno why it works that way for this event in particular, but that’s how it works.

bruh, are you serious? :frcryin:

time to gamble when that happens i guess, with my scarce amount of lunacy.