Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Yea, this is why people save up so much and don’t use banners often lol.

Shards are much easier to farm than lunacy and you have a 100% chance of getting what you want with them.

You will be able to shard the characters and egos from previous ones when the event starts up again

How exactly (I mean like well explained) does one grind shards anyway, and is it possible for someone who has just beaten canto 3?

Mirror dungeon gets 3 battle pass levels each go, that, if you’ve already maxed it, 3 shard crates or 9 if you bought the pass, each crate opens into between 1 and 3 shards.

It gets much faster when you’re able to do hard mode once a week and before maxing the pass.

Its faster than it sounds, honestly lol.

What do you mean by 3 levels per go? completing a mirror dungeon fully nets you three pass levels automatically?

Yep, that’s exactly what I meant.
Farming the daily and weekly quests is straight up not worth it lol

oh my

Hard mirror dungeon lets you use all three weekly bonuses in one go to clear 22.5 pass levels if you win.

If you don’t use the weekly bonuses for some reason it clears 15 instead.

I forgot that this game is extremely generous

nah i mean you already get a lot of them done by literally just playing the game
daily quests take like 10 minutes max, so you can get like 7 levels just by playing the game for like an hour over the course of a week
personally dont do md outside of the weekly quota but i mean yeah if you want to grind shards that’s def a better strategy than quests

ngl im not sure how that works i once lost at around the start of f5 and still got what seemed like the full amount

I mostly mean that you’re using way more resources to get way less result lol

i mean you do get thread and xp
but yeah md is definitely the way to go for large scale shard grinding

this stuff is going to make N clair look like a crying child!!!

nclair’s days are numbered

also, 2-6 coin ego jumpscare (unless it’ll work differently from the ruina version)

the “reuse this coin” part terrifies me, because there’s already an EGO gift that did that if the target didn’t die with a single coin skill, even to EGO skills, which was very funny to see ardor blossom star attack another enemy after failing to kill one

at least unlike that gift you don’t spend the full cost again + chance of rerolling lessens with more coins

but like seriously the more you read through dawn sinclair the more horrifying he becomes

ATTACK WEIGHT? WITH AT LEAST 3 AT ENOUGH SP???

SEEMINGLY UNCAPPED “gain coin power for every X (sum of burn potency on all enemies)” AND “Deal more damage for every X burn on target”?
THE ABSURD BURN SPREAD??

MORE BURN?? AND FINAL POWER AGAINST ALMOST EVERY ENEMY YOU ATTACK???

Wingbeat is a multi-coin skill.

yes, which means that it thankfully won’t trigger the ego gift

i mean we dont get caps in skillset previews
also yeah man is crazy but at the same time he requires burn and sp support to really excel in his ego form
though giving him an extra skillslot in focused encounters might also be a good idea just because the sp gained from additional clashing might help w/ the turn end sp loss