Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

the burn aspect REALLY doesn’t matter when burn teams already exist, specifically ardor blossom star at uptie 4 (who thought giving an awakening that raises enemies stagger threshold and burns everything 3 attack weight? AND A CORROSION A WEIGHT OF 5?)

on second thought yeah, his gimmick is mostly the sp stuff, but depending on how much burn affects his skills you could probably make a pretty crazy team comp w/ burn support

dawn sinclair on his own is a major asset to a burn team anyways, because he seems to apply a ton of burn and he hits like a truck with burn on enemies

as a funny sidenote, running sinclair and then liu ids is technically a pure liu team, since dawn office is an associated office, with liu association

obraz_2024-04-30_195711768

Holy shit…let me play Canto VI already game, i don’t want to see that Bambo-hatted dude who thinks he’s Ricardo or something.

Good News…i unironically forgot to claim lunacy rewards from ex-rewards from Hell’s Chicken, Canto III and Canto IV, because of this…i almost have enough lunacy for 20 rolls.

I did it…i somehow beat Bamboo-Hatted Kim…he was very annoying to deal with ngl.
Now it’s time…for Canto VI:The Heartbreaking.

gonna do part 1 for now, take a break, and then try to finish the entirety of this Canto, if i won’t meet any roadblocks, that is.

Make sure to level up your ids to 45, part 2/3 encounters are either going to have either the enemy gain max sanity quickly or you losing it a lot and it’s pretty annoying to deal with if they have a clash advantage over you.

excuse me what? GasHarpoon BS all over again?
well…part 1 thankfully doesn’t have alot of combat right now, wonder what the other parts have to offer.

Yes but even worse since at least you were able to retain sanity (it doesn’t reset at checkpoints, right?) and ego resources in dungeons.

A lot. A lot happens in the other parts.

they do reset at dungeon checkpoints (glory to fluid sac or whatever i dont really abuse it that often), only your ego resources carry through the entire dungeon

the first turn reset counts are gonna go insane with this canto, good luck

Just noticed that the game updated…
It seems like i’ll regret grinding for Magic Bullet Outis, because i feel like Phillip Sinclair’s leagues better than her.
Especially the fact that Blazing Strike is basically BL Meursault’s famous “Don’t do that ever again.” move:Sinclair Edition.

How does the new MD work? there’s an overwelming amount of new stuff right now, so i want to know how Mirror of the Wuthering works.
Hopefully i can play the Walpurgis Night event…the fact that they require you to beat the latest Canto in certain events drives me mad.

wow, just wow.

This is the easiest abno fight i’ve ever had in my entire career (Fairy Festival).
It was basically Dongrang, but without all that BS, and also way easier.
i managed to do all the missions, other than supressing the abno with status effects that deal damage.
Now…i need to do the hard mode missions.

Holy shit :skull_and_crossbones:.

I kinda needed Blade Lineage Salsu Yi Sang, because i wanted to proc Lucky Pouch incase it won’t work with my current team.
Not sure if the other Walpurgisnacht ID’s i’ve got are pretty good, though.

ok this is big:
some of the cards allow you to get ego gifts from previous events.
I haven’t seen any yet but maybe we’ll also get packs for previous story dungeons that have their gifts in them too?

Yes, you can get EGO gifts from story dungeons, like the feral mane from Canto III’s story dungeon.
it’s possible to see with the shapes of the silhouettes in the EGO gift compedium.

i love these new abnormality interactions

pissed off a robot lets gooo

gg shake my hand
fuck getting the new egos i can get them later

managed to get dawn office and wingbeat, not sure if I should keep going to try and get sanguine or start saving up for the next one lol.

Gg you won the game

fucker