Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

got everything just had to spend 200 pulls for philip sinclair

i am cursed, gonna rebuild my lunacy stocks now

I just found out that you can fight the Refraction Railway bosses in the Mirror Dungeon via one of the choice prompts, which is nice.

Managed to defeat MFE this way, probably the most chill abno fight of my whole career.

If that’s the case…maybe i’ll get lucky enough to fight the other Refraction Railway bosses?

uhh, are they supposed to have a stagger threshold past their hp? I’m guessing they’re made with tremor in mind given that their passive makes them take more stagger damage

suffering (zero dawn sinclair)

also uhhh I think my thread lux bonuses are broken

beat everything gg

you fuckers and your liu rng, I’ve been struggling to get literally any burn id ever since I got mersault

You guys are getting burn ids?

that’s the joke! I don’t! All I got for my burn “team” is liu mersault and ardor blossom star. FUCKIN FISH GOT DAWN SINCLAIR IN HIS FIRST 10 EXTRACTIONS, AND SOMEHOW HAS LIU HONG LU AND RODION!

Smh, this is what mine looks like

now im curious what gives the laundry keyword

I honestly don’t have a clue LMAO

anyways, I finally got A walpurgis id, unfortunately it’s hook office but on the bright side if I ever build a bleed team I got em, plus a slightly higher chance for hong lu shards

I got pranked by this woman today

I saw the green extraction orb at the start and was like “Waw!” then got pranked by the circle outline before it was, of course, revealed to be her

This is my first waw ego, and like third overall I believe, but since it’s rather obviously meant to be a bleed team ego, I can’t really see much use out of it (also rodion is my only sinner without having at least the option of a non basic id, I literally haven’t gotten ANY ids for her)

i mean…at least sanguine desire is busted if you ever decide to build a bleed team with rodya…

good thing I got a bleed walpurgis id

still needa get dawn office sinclair tho, since like, he’s just absurd. My man fish beat canto 3’s final boss with a team that had like level 17s, a level 24 I think and a level 32 sinclair

granted, that team had 2 liu ids (rodya and hong lu) but still. The sheer absurdity of dawn office with burn synergy is indescribable. Blazing strike rolled higher and outdamaged some EGO for goodness sake

got his id and already uptied him to level 4. he’s not maxed out, but i could level him up for you to use w/ support ids. you want?

nah, I don’t really wanna use support ids

I find it funny how strong dawn office sinclair already is, with mild support, and he’s getting buffed to a point that’ll be absurd

The second change is in my opinion by far the strongest, as wrath is very easy to get on a burn team, so changing it from 3 res to 5 owned is huge. While in most cases, you can usually get it anyways, having the guarantee of +1 burn to everything is just absurd on an id that uses burn potency as their conditionals. The first change is still huge because of several things being affected by sp, so having MORE sp to start is v e r y good. You can expect dawn sinclair to just straight up solo bosses

anyways, this image gives me EXTREME dread

ok so, didn’t expect her to actually do that, but on the bright side, I managed to get her to half before everyone died (we love being underlevelled), so I know that all I have to do is level up my team. A shame that the fourth exp lux is only open… AFTER you win. Now, I was talking about how absurdly strong dawn sinclair is, but now I know: He’s just canonically accurate to the strength of an ego (except that one was unstable, so not really. I just wonder how a nine sons of the dragon id would work. Is it like, reduce sp gain from clashes, but at 45, you just get a permanent power up?)

Attempt 2

Stats

So… That… Was very, very cool. I don’t have much to say, but that was cathartic. Anyways, funnily enough, that level 25 sinclair there? He may have saved the run, as he was able to use exactly two branches of knowledge during the dueling phase, beating it. Why I decided to use him for the duel, was that exact reason: I couldn’t use anyone’s ego except for him

ok so fast forward a good bit of time:
currently got past the first part of canto 5, yeah this canto is already as strong as the ending of canto 4

I haven’t checked this thread since season 4 release since I didn’t want spoilers for it (I still havent completed canto VI).

But I have an important decision related to walpurgis night.

Pity for Walpurgis banner
  • Wingbeat Ishmael
  • Sanguine Desire Rodion
0 voters

I managed to grind enough pulls to get to 200 ideality.

But I am shit out of luck because I managed to get like 4 duplicate announcers and a lot of other walpurgis dupes before getting either of the egos. So now I have to choose between two very good options, because it is not feasible for me to get both.

Wingbeat has very high funny number potential but it competes with ABS and is not very consistent (around 5% chance for max roll without butler faust setups).

Sanguine Desire has crazy bleed support since it prevents bleed count from going down for a turn. I don’t have a bleed team, but it seems like a core ego for if I make a bleed team in the future (yet another core id/ego for an archetype locked behind walpurgis).

So yeah pls vote if you actually play this game and know a bit