Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Wow two people really like gambling for that 5% :money_mouth_face:

though i heard that one coin reuse is already more damage than most other egos so its still usable even without the high roll

I think that sanguine desire is objectively better for the most part mainly because wingbeat ishmael is competing with an upt4 ABS

But i will considering going down the path of the gambler

That felt like forever to get…but i did it.
For your information…
I didn’t even get the new Walpurgisnacht ID’s and EGO’s :frcryin:, and the event’s almost over.
better luck next time, i guess.
I’ll be on my way to maxing out Sunshower Heathcliff, heard he’s good for Canto VI.
I am stuck in one annoying boss fight, maybe with his help…i’ll be able to beat it.

:sleeper:

Good luck trying to use him i guess

You dont need him for canto 6 and certainly dont need to invest so many resources into him (esp. if you already have another heath identity), i would be hesitant to call him good but he becomes better

I think im gonna pity sanguine desire and get Wingbeat from id borrow/next Walpurgisnacht, despite two people saying i should get Wingbeat

Edit since i dont want to make a new reply:

This up and coming id with a questionable skillset has a support passive that grants sp on hit… fyi you can improve Wingbeat by using butler Faust’s support passive to negate the sp loss on coin reuse, thereby increasing your chance for more coin resuses

Ring Pointillist Yi Sang’s support passive would theoretically also help Wingbeat have a higher chance of reusing coin, which would lead to some crazy Wingbeat-oriented team setups

Its interesting but i am too broke to spark for new units, still favoring Sanguine Desire

Edit nombre trois:

Used pity on sanguine desire, goodbye wingbeat for the next three months, i probably wasnt gonna use you anyways (Coping against fomo)

I mean…i have experience with Negative Coin ID’s during the time i fought Ricardo, i should be able to use him well.

I have seven association Heath, not sure if he’s good or anything.

The issue with hobo heath is that the reward for using him well is not as much as you’d expect from how difficult he is to use (negative sanity id + self damage, probably hardest ID to use in the game)

He can be good but he’s usually mediocre without playing around him and building a team specifically for him

Because of that people call him potential man since he can do well but is usually just okay as a pure dps and not much more, you should use another heath ID if you have one decently levelled up and good in a team. Seven heath is good for rupture team but that’s only if you have one, otherwise I would go for another 3* or just use base id since you will have to bring heath in a few canto 6 fights (very minor spoiler that doesn’t really matter if you beat canto 5)

hahaha!

Get Some Help

So like, now that I got that over with, do you have any tips with beating up ricardo. I haven’t tried using dawn office sinclair yet since he’s still level 25, but I’m not too sure if I can beat up that man even with him

Anyways, wingbeat is pretty funny but it’s way too inconsistent to use often, not to mention having terrible clashing. I’d know, because I somehow got both it and sanguine desire before getting dawn office fixer sinclair. Also an announcer. The sheer damage numbers are cool but it’s not too useful in most cases

I actually don’t, all my other Heath Identities are underleveled.
I have Shi Heath, Base, Seven and Sunshower…but i am not sure which one is the best for 6-34 “The Beast”.

Is the Base ID even good in the first place? especially for trying to clash with the bosses, considering the fact that the boss in 6-34 insantly goes to 45 sanity after losing two clashes, which is just…insane, to say the least.
I just need a really good Heath identity in terms of clashing to weaken the boss in the first place via bind and SP loss if he loses a clash against Heathcliff.

I’m pretty sure base heathcliff is considered to be one of the better base IDs

didn’t use base Heathcliff when i first played the game, so i don’t know how strong he is, really.

Well…i’ve atleast almost got the boss to half health during one of my attempts with Sunshower heathcliff, somehow.
After like…what? 10 or more attempts? this is the highest i’ve ever gotten.

What’s your current team in trying to deal with this boss? I haven’t gotten to canto 6 yet (bloody ricardo), but I might be capable of giving some tips with teammaking

This is my team rn.
Just to clarify, i do not use Kurokumo Gregor for this fight, since Ryoshu has better debuff application than him.

damn you got liu ishmael and mr bones???

overall, I think the one issue with your team is that there’s very little actual synergy between all but 3 sinners (the blade lineage trio)

Pequod Yi Sang and Wakashu Ryoshu are mainly meant to inflict bleed, since this is a bloise team (it’s in the team name.)
Sunshower Heathcliff’s there because well…he’s a fixed member for this fight, that’s why he doesn’t synergise well in the first place.

overall, I feel like there could be more your team could do to synergize more

I mean…I could make my team better if i had Pequod Heathcliff and Captain Ishmael…but i think both of those ID’s aren’t even in the Dispenser Tab, and trying to do it via the RNG method would take either a short time, or a very, very long time.
I see how i could make it better, i just don’t really have alot of resources to do so.

I mean theres some semblance of a bleed team and a mixed bloise team but yeah it’s a little lacking (esp. since mixed bloise is missing some important things)

Liu ish and hobo heath stick out like sore thumbs (though the latter will be useful in canto 6 ONLY and seeing him at upt4 lvl 45 may have popped a blood vessel in my brain)

Bleed team is okay? Missing some really good units that let bleed actually retain count. Not sure if it’ll work out.

He is, i used him when I was doing canto 3

Hes fairly good but he falls off hard. Still would never touch a base id past like canto 4. At least he still has some interesting gimmicks and unique abilities like gaining coin power during an attack or straight up gaining attack power and damage up; most other base ids are completely unusable or have worthless inclusions of weird/rare status effects.

Don’t badmouth my man LCB Sinner Hong Lu