Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

Every event has a positive outcome, not every one has a negative outcome.

hmmmm…which one to choose?

In normal mode the negative benefits that go towards enemies are barely worth even considering with few exceptions lol.

hardmode is when those become a serious threat.
(oh boy I love it when enemies take 50% less damage and deal 50% more damage)

personally I’d pick the blood pack.
healing is good.

(why did the message post twice???)

yeah, true, considering there are no checkpoints, i assume.

there are not!

holy crap finally, abno battle tile.

i have accidentally fused two EGO gifts and got Fiery Dawn…
ngl, it’s kinda OP for free first turn 12 burn on a target.

Damn, i’ll say it…If the False Apple is that cracked…then i am not sure if i can beat the next boss abno that’s coming in floor 3, which is likely the final floor.

floor 4 is the final floor for normal mode.
If you fail the run or otherwise give up, the game does still allow you to get less rewards depending on how far you made it.

Blubbering Toad? The heck is that?
And i think second abnormality warning’s playing, i guess i am gonna get slapped around…yet again.
Dungeons are still quite a enjoyable experience…if the enemies weren’t that tanky to begin with.

A very very depressed frog.
(It is going to make your team depressed too)

that reminds me, i’ve been meaning to start with another projmoon game myself

this won’t be traumatizing at all.

I straight up had to EGO spam the last boss to even beat it…bro was rolling so high he out-clashed everything we would’ve thrown at him…wonder if that’s what the people were talking about with the 4-48 joke.
But anyways, we got it boys, gg, now i need to rest after this.

Mirror of the Lake, right? Please avoid ANYTHING that has something to do with power (damage/offense level is different). I remember picking a bunch of power once and you straight up needed ego to clash against those bugs from Canto I.

(also i’m not sure how support works, but i can probably get you a pequod harpooner heath if you’re going for bleed)

Its just a train car, daily transportation, surely nothing bad would ever happen in 10 seconds.

Also I could use this too if ya don’t mind.

they call this shit “civil engineering”.

THERE IS NOTHING REMOTELY FUCKING CIVIL ABOUT THIS.

sent :+1:

I think to get the support units to actually show up as support, you need to select the identities in the “company” tab of the menu thing.

yup, thanks