Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

I do have Outis, i just didn’t minmax her yet lol.
i forgot how much it rolls though…
i guess i’ll need to use her to even win clashes agains the boss, don’t really care if it synergises with my team.

mainly in 6-34 The Beast :frcryin:.

if you have 7 bullets saved up, which does take a bit of time, skill 3 rolls a 41 I believe in a clash, just like max conditions blazing strike

personally I just love Rue, which with the conditionals rolls a 40 for shield, and without is anywhere from 5 to 20. Literally the only block I’d actually want to use over a dodge or counter

Why would you threadspin 4 an ego before getting a good set of ids, esp. before getting a good id for that ego

That team looks like what I had in season 1 except without the op walpurgis units

Also I think it’s still possible to beat the whole story with bad units (not necessarily 1* only) as long as you know how to play focused fights. Only issue is getting the ex clears which basically all have a turn limit (and also keeping your irl sanity when spending 30+ minutes on every single fight)

because ardor blossom star is a much better thing to invest into, something I have, than some id I’m not going to get in ages

I am convinced this game is rigged, a -30 sp enemy rolled heads 3 times

a thousand replies and yet only 6 likes across all of them

Because this thread is more of a discussion thread than something like Reminders for AO which is condensed with leaks and information by people who dont actually make the stuff they post

Thank you for your delightful addition to this thread my good forum member.

only people that understand that liking the post of some guy who literally just used snipping tool or copy pasted from twitter is dumb talk here

1 Like

Yeah i literally reposted someone elses post and got 4 likes - two more than the original dude.

I feel like likes and reactions have become overused in the more popular threads and they dont really mean anything, doesnt help that people were posting their like stats in a thread a while ago

yeah, the forum rarely ever actually makes something that deserves likes, that’s how my liked-likes given ratio is at like 10-1

I think your standards for things that deserve likes is a bit extreme, but i think it’s still better than most peoples

I lowered my standard for likes a bit to compensate for that, but i also react (hold like button with touchscreen to use emoji) to posts so yeah

Not a huge fan of how anything with more than 3 or 4 reactions starts to snowball to like 6 or even 10, especially if its a vetex reply or a mod/admin reply. Feels like npc behavior, though id be lying if i didnt participate in it at least a little bit

Oh right, that reminded me…
a Thousand replies, and i myself thought that this thread would flop like the other topics i made in the forums, but color me suprised.

I decided to revamp the topic accordingly, it really needed a revamp ngl.
It will now also serve the role of a archive for my Limbus Company builds, i suppose.

How??? Pm fans cant read!!

no, they just choose not to read after seeing that god-awful switch review for library of ruina

I was doing mirror dungeon runs for battle pass exp since then I was 3 runs away from getting the shards for rodion (now 2), and:

I finally get why der outism is the keystone of burn builds, having received 2.7k damage per turn

this was the most fun run I’ve ever had. In the same run, blazing strike also hit a +847% (only did like 120 damage lmao, +592% did like 300)

The “PM fans cant read” predates the review, limbus and LoR as a whole. That’s from lobotomy

FINALLY SHARDED. MY SECOND 3 STAR BURN ID

god that skill one feels awesome

this truly was, a ruina

cool, the review still sucked and i wouldn’t want to read after that either