Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

well, timekilling time should be later today for most people here
i know im doomed but how prepared are the rest of you guys

Wound Clerid is a perfectly balanced EGO gift.

I took a break from the game i am so unprepared.
(6-34 stole most of my motivation.)

do you need me to support id my shi heathcliff or something to help you with 6-34

I have all the tickets from the railway aside from season 3 3 star, plus like a few thousand lunacy that I’ll probably not spend because I’m a burn god rather than a tremor victorian child

are they max level uptie IV?
or Uptie III.

uptie 3 but he got me through the fight since he does help fuel bodysack

hmmm…i see.
What’s your ID btw so i can send a friend request?

do note that uhhh p sure servers are down for maintenance

It’s fine, i’ll do this tommorow.
I can’t be bothered to go to school today, anyway, which means i’ll be able to do this, hopefully.

im mad that i spent all my tickets trying to get sinclair glupo (branch of knowledge sucks)

bro I so wanna get malding sinclair having access to an ego that I can actually fucking use when dawn office fixer is in a bad clash would be so great

at least my gambling wasnt for nothing

best of luck trying to get an ego for the best sinner

yeah meusault ego are rare, there’s like 1 standard extraction one

Don’t you love how like half the egos he has access to are built around having and maintaining low sanity when he only has one negative coin character???

400 egoshards go! (ill probably do like 1 multi before sharding whatever i dont get prioritizing everlasting first)

what does everlasting even do lol.

4 tremor bursts 4 coin ego

unique tremor type: chance to burst tremor again when bursting tremor based off target’s potency, and again for count

amplitude entanglement, which fuses the current tremor type on the opponent with any new tremor types being applied, before going back to normal tremor the next turn

what I’m hearing is that tremor just became ludicrously powerful.

oh no that happened when they gave the sinner with no tremor id an ego that turns tremor into easier rupture, then gave them an id that also lets them entanglement said tremor type

there’s also sinking teams that are rejoicing from the new ryoshu’s support passive, since it increases self tremor from skills

Yea I know the frog ego changed the whole game for tremor, but allowing it to mix with another tremor type that allows, to my understanding 3x tremor bursts is insane lol.