Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

that’s morso a thing to mention about passive abilities, that either activate with owned sins (have enough of the thing on the right) or resonance (have enough chained)

my personally most used example is the previously mentioned blazing strike getting a max of +120% extra damage from wrath resonance

I’m pretty sure that because of this, and the burn’s bonus damage%, blazing strike is the STRONGEST non-EGO move in the entire game

yeah, good point

they cant send me back to the mirror dungeons
i dont wanna go
no
No
NO

it’s just 4 more

so she makes people horny when you have good enough resonance (that boosts their SP by 15)

awesome lmao

not exactly…

eh whatever, yea.

actually, forget everything you were told about the game so far, this is all you need to know.

why do they talk so weirdly

like all high and mighty and shit

I’d win smh

meursault is the superior being
he could solo the entire story but doesnt because the manager does not ask him to

Meursault, who’s source material (every single “Sinner” is based off a character from a classic book, such as the player, Dante, from The Divine Comedy) is The Stranger, is a bit unique. He’s basically the gigachad of the group. He doesn’t talk much, and the scariest words to come out of his mouth are “Understood, Manager.”

are we the managers or are we one of the characters in combat

you are the manager
this fella

why is my head a clock and more importantly why am I on fire

(poor dude has a burn count of infinity :sob:)

the clock can turn back time to revive the sinners who canonically die a Ton during every fight

idk why its burning though

so basically the clock is a canon explanation as to how retrying on levels you failed on works in-universe

pretty much.

the gameplay experience can be quite accurate to the canon at times

the difficulty spikes arent as vertical as the other pm games but they can be rough still

finally have my (almost) max ishmael
i just need capote

NO I AM NOT GETTING ROSEATE DESIRE

so if I threw a pebble at her would she explode

she would explode, die, and gaslight the manager into thinking its their fault

you know

I kinda wonder

is there ever gonna be an aleph tier ability thingy?

the video warm showed me said that there aren’t any aleph abilities in the game