Limbus Company Gameplay Thread

And just when i thought it couldn’t get worse…
Nelly’s evade’s cracked, bro can just restore SP just as fast as 6-34 Heathcliff?, and because of this…i can barely scratch her sanity…
Maybe i spoke too soon about the boss fights, who knows.
This is gonna take a while.

It wasn’t as bad when i realized that i could offset her evade with Faust’s guard (her clashing power sucks ass sometimes.), which allowed me to gain an advantage in combat and finally win this grueling battle…
Nearing closer to the end…about time.

You sure about that chief?

You can only hit an enemy multiple times if they have multiple body parts and you attack multiple of them. (This also only happens in focused encounters with certain abnos that have multiple parts)

I’m confident that extra attack weight (more attack weight than slot weight) doesn’t let you attack the same enemy multiple times.

By the way, I feel like all story content (cantos and intervallos) should be spoilered. It just feels like internet ethics. Stuff like this is why I didn’t touch this thread until I beat canto 6, which I may or may not have procrastinated on… (I got stuck cuz I forgot how to read)

Oh, i see, my bad.

I only got stuck on 6-34, and only finished it today…after multiple months of break time.

Peak Canto, hopefully the next Canto’s gonna be fun and not as BS as Canto VI.

I need a break now, i’ll lock in and do TimeKilling Time, so then i can later complain about lack of content, like a true Limbus Company fan.

no, it doesn’t deal bonus damage

if it hits two separate PARTS of an abnormality, then it would, since both parts have their own healthbar that contributes to the overall health

Holy shit…are you god damn serious?
What did i even expect? they pulled stuff like this In one of the Intervallos, i guess i’ll have to use borrowed Hong Lu Support identities.

I mean, if you want, you can try to use my liu hong lu to get the burn team up

they tend to be able to beat everything in this intervallo

that or my ryoshu

yeah, i suppose.
Don’t have Liu Ryoshu maxed out, but it’s better than nothing.

H E H E

LMAO

pfft, even in tkt basic battles glimpse of flames is hitting 1k+

I heavily suggest you borrow Yurodivy Hong Lu for the extra time thingies. The event identity/ego bonus also affects first time bonus, so you really wanna max out your bonus when doing the story since it’ll greatly cut down on the grind.

:fr:

You can find a lot of Limbus Company whales/lucky people in the Project Moon Community Hub (discord server, search it up I don’t feel like reposting a discord server I don’t talk in) who are sharing their friend code. These guys have basically every (good/archetype) unit at uptie 4 lvl 45 with every ego slot filled with upt3/4 ego.

There’s no reason to not try and find these guys and get anything other than a 2* release id. There’s a whole channel dedicated to finding people for support id’s.

that’s heavily boring

Anyways, most fun md4h ever:

The combination of the drumstick and glimpse of flames was absurd

There’s some pretty cool and fun units you can get though, not sure where you’re coming from other than that you didn’t get a limited time thing before (seasonal things count as limited time) so you using it is invalid

Edit: I forgot to finish my comment…

Bloody AWESOME man. It feels like what I’d expect Faust’s mili song to be like, but it’s an unused song from Library Of Ruina. That, or it’s the end credits song. Might be getting it confused with Salt, Pepper, Birds And The Thought Police.

Like it gives me Compass vibes

Hmmm…since i’ve completed everything the game’s story has to offer, i’ll probably make my burn build by grinding EXP tickets and thread from TKT store.

By the way…is it more efficient to grind the story dungeon or do Mirror Dungeon with TimeKilling Time Theme Pack active? i need to know so i can make the grind shorter.

its the credits song, a real good one
(i listened to this for the first time blind after finishing the game its so good)

it’s pretty good, yeah

i do kind of wish that they’d kept the pictures from the old credits tho

“Fuck this guy in particular.”

max of 100%

yes but applying 43 fragile to a single enemy is funny.