List every flaw you can think of about WoM

It’s 16 km across.

Most normal islands are 30 to 200 miles across

I literally clarified it was a joke in the thing before I had told them, I said “get trolled bozos” and “I’m not even being serious don’t be offended” in the message thing I did. Had you read and paid attention instead of assuming you would have noticed.

In other terms it seems that the troll worked

Seems my profile is working and makes me look like a girl

Had you read enough of the reply, I also had said “Get trolled bozos” and “I’m not even being serious”

Again did you fucking read all of it?

That barely even makes it into this situation, obviously that person wouldn’t care if it was a joke because that’s a slur, however, name one instance i use a slur and not a cuss word.

No shit, but maybe read again and see how many times I say I was being serious in that paragraph

Hey, it’s like I did a paragraph that tries edging onto being satire and not replying to someone calling them a bitch

1 Like

The scaling… as a world builder, it’s painful for me to think about…

To put the size of magius into perspective, it’s not even remotely close to the size of the capital city for tenpara, a nation in Ethepthus ( personal project )
Aprox size of the capital –

Aprox size of Magius –

To add another layer of perspective, here’s how big Ethepthus’s map is currently –

For a perspective of Magius in our world –

Zoomed in –

For all intensive purposes it doesn’t matter, but as someone who is really into that kind of thing, it bugs me.

@GlitchingEclipse @tylkojednowglowie
Your both way off topic, please take the conversation to dms if your going to continue it.

I’m saying this now in the hopes that I won’t need to flag ya, I try to only use that as a last resort / when someone has gone too far.

1 Like

Aight bruv

I want to fight to gunslinging bird by Charles Mingus SO BAD

EXACTLY!

How do you manage to call a landmass smaller than most fucking cities a continent?!?

1 Like

Yes because an island over 1992578x smaller than the Earth’s surface area is definitely that large of an earthquake…

Real earthquakes on Earth have gone 1609km long

We don’t even know how big that is, I can pick up and throw a rock back at the ground and that would be taking an entire chunk of the Earth and throwing it back

1 Like

I still think lifting 16 kilometers of land upward multiple miles in the middle of an ocean would cause some pretty big disturbances. Tsunamis at least. It probably would vaporize the entire world as IdleMotion said but it would still kill a lot of people.

no sigma male

AA islands are small as shit you know, Alelea is probably only a portion of a neighborhood in size. hell, Mainland in game is probably barely that big. Considering this, Magius would be larger than your mom to people in AA

The Peacekeeper lifted Magius shortly after Durza exploded and caused mass earthquakes, tsunamis, and blew a chunk of the earth off. Do you really think another tsunami or two would be that much of a problem?

1 Like

lets leave it as “AA earth is just built different”

2 Likes
  • lag
  • I don’t think that the bosses should be as difficult as they are. They are the first bosses of the story after all
  • continuation of above, does the exiled HAVE to halve all dmg AND have a mode where he takes no dmg for a few seconds? Not only that, but there is NO indication of when this mode ends.
  • the guild update
  • walking
  • finding a large cluster of chests isn’t interesting because you KNOW that you won’t get anything of value out of them.
  • clientside pvp
  • ashen volcano (I LANDED ON THE FUCKING ROCK. NOT THE LAVA, GAME.)

Exactly. This is one of the only things that TGR doesn’t seem to be fixing. IMO, chests should be 10 times rarer and give 5 times better loot.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention this, but weather audio is WAY TOO FUCKING LOUD. You could be halfway across the world from a tornado, yet you’d still have a constant WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in your ears.

also i forgot to mention, yeah the lag in wom was fucking insane. Genshin impact runs on my pc better than wom did, and i had my graphics on minimum and particles set to low.

bro… chill