List of all magic(51 magic)

Inferno

Wrong

This list has been very helpful. Thank you. Tobiemoji_gogogo

4 Likes

Thankfully these are just concepts

I seriously hope we get some more powerful version for every magic

Yo i almost forgot about this list. Anyone knows why vetex remove the lost and ancient magic list from the trello?

someone up in the list said so that we stopped making metas

A lot of people were too hyped up for them even though they won’t be in the game for a few years after release

1 Like

Oh, well that explans it

and also because they are only ideas and not set in stone

i’m trying to rank all the ancient magics rn, which do you think is hotter, blaze or electron?

Probably blaze, since it’s way hotter than regular lightning and lightning is already extremely hot

Returning to this, I think we can confirm one lost magic and maybe one ancient magic:

Aether magic is used by King Calvus via his triasta, and Morden has the death curse so its likely we see death magic as well.

2 Likes

I doubt its lost, moreso it will change- but thank you, I was looking for the old list :slight_smile: just realized it was bumped, still thanks tho

uhm acktually lightning doesn’t have a temperature it’s the movement of the charges

That’s just about the literal definition of temperature

2 Likes

shut up nerd

4 Likes

movement of particles transfer energy between one another which is what heat is. lightning is energy minus particles so it is basically just heat.

heat being part of temperature btw.

smh nerds

nerds rule the world.

Confirmed magics so far: aether, flare
Very likely but not confirmed death