Looking for Quality of Life Suggestions POST HERE (Turning them into the new DEVS)

Ohh okay I see

you can’t get a dupe boss drop until youve acquired all of that bosses drops already (no more 9 warrior of gold leggings before 1 helmet, totally not speaking from experience)

this also happens with ship deckhands, often when in the dark sea i frequently use my ship builder, and often the visual cooldown ends way sooner than the actual cooldown and i end up needing to wait with no idea when it will actually go off cd

basically if i get off the wheel then go back onto the wheel the same thing can also occur, showing the cooldown for my still in effect move (on top of also showing the wrong cooldown amount even if i stay on the wheel during the entire duration of the move)

Yeah it doesn’t really harm my immediate life. Yes the U.S. government is getting more of my info (I think? I think the company gave the data to the government) but that’s really only a problem if I am a criminal, or at least that’s what it seems like.

And then the government shifts around some laws and suddenly can legally and easily arrest you and send you to a labor camp.

truth nuke

Another QoL thing I’d like to see (especially as a guy with a LOT of files) is the ability to reorder files on the selection page.

dk if this was in the thing but please make fleets be shared across all slots (if you have multiple already then maybe it’d just default to your best one). If thats a problem then it could be locked until like level 120 for that slot (and if it still is a problem then its prob just another coding problem that would be a nightmare to solve).

The topic of fleets is a warzone, don’t show your face in there, I do NOT recommend. Been through this myself, even made a suggestion that I to this day find my most uncertain work. Even a thought of any changes to a topic so controversial and cancerous can be dangerous. The world could have been spared from so many headaches if fleets have never existed.

Add more lost magics so us dragon hunters have more variety in dragons to fight.

Vetex vetoed this iirc

Reminded of this today; we should really just remove the weird renown requirements to get the badges for navy/asyn. fame and bounty don’t have these requirements, but there are numerous unobtainable badges for navy and assassin syndicate due to the renown requirements to hit these ranks. I’d personally prefer if the rank system was entirely redone, but that’s not really the point of this thread

reminded me I should type up a suggestion about this

bob the builder, chica the chicken, vetex the vetoer

BOAT… (QOL suggestion for boat painting)

Oh boy I also get to bump this one too
aagga (QOL Feature for recoloring your magic without needing hecate)

WOAH!! (General QOL features a friend suggested)

ā€œArcane odyssey jailbreak collabā€ and the technique of the ā€˜SHUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!! PLEASE!!!’ (Prison skip and dialogue speedup QOL)





With how many Rare Techniques/Spells scrolls got added and will make the specific scroll much harder to get in future
Will you be making Rare Techniques/Spells scrolls to be Purchasable from NPCs and obtain from other way other than Treasure Chests, Marketplace (Auction), and Trading? @Crimsonpants

if there isn’t a way to remove lost knowledge from skill notes and rites, please let us ā€˜dismantle’ them similar to removing skill notes from weapons

Could be a new enchanter functionality, since literally nobody uses those

I wonder what functionality could be added to armorers…