Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

this is the solstice (look how pathetic the frigate looks lol)

3 Likes

wow jeez

thx for sharing the info. This is so cool

I WANT THAT BOAAATTT!

:rofl:

2 Likes

is this even canon? this ship was never mentioned in the lore document and the webcomic isnt 100% canon

80% sure the solstice is canon seeing the thing appears in mainland and there isnā€™t much reason to put it into the lore doc seeing itā€™s gonna get vaporized with the ag

It is canon

where is it supposed to appear in mainland? mainland never got released in aa and i have literally never heard of this ship before it was also never mentioned by tech or vetex in the discord

where does it say its canon tf?

idr where specifically in the webcomic but it was where you and averil were leaving after getting the light curse and it showed up to the city. i think they were after the anti ag organization there

edit: found it chapter 51 averil was being attacked by scourge ships ig in genisiā€™s bay then the solstice decided to bomb them

this is why we need ships like this in the AO storyline
also bruh this is bigger than the borealis

You know, people still forget that AG bought the mf who invented guns or some shit. Idk man, they got fucking magic musket ig thats one thing we wont have in AO

I must have the beeg ship. :nod::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

doesnā€™t mean that the war seas canā€™t develop firearms too though
seeing as they (the war seas)may have steam power, guns dont seem too far fetched

What the fuckā€¦? Thatā€™s like the fucking titanic thatā€™s bigger than the Borealis in game

1 Like

Thank you for this info, ALSO GATTLING GUNS, WHAT THE HELL

The lore doc has like nothing

Imagine encountering one of the major AO npc warlords on a ship like that. That would be so cool and intimidating.

ok but where does it say thats canon
vetex and tech literally never mentioned it on discord

HOLY SHITā€¦

WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?

OKAY NOW THIS. THIS IS WHAT I WANT

I LIKE THIS. NO. NO. NOT LIKE. I FUCKING LOVE THIS AND Iā€™VE ONLY BEEN LOOKING AT THIS SHIT FOR 30 SECONDS.

3 Likes

idk how fast a galleon is but if itā€™s a little faster than a frigate then oh god

also the flying ship with the solstice is the size of a galleon apparently: