Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

Imagine trying to infiltrate this damn thing. Sounds fun considering this is a literal fortress

tfw people are only finding out about the Solstice :frcryin:

then running into verdies and getting smacked with plasmatic storm magic

Pretty sure it used to be on the old lore doc, which I can’t find.

ik vetex shot down the airship suggestion before tgr but i still want airships

The fuck thsi dweeb is doing with storm magic?

exactly my thought and what the fuck is plasmatic storm?

this was literally never mentioned in any old lore doc i read them all and there was literally NOTHING that ever mentioned this ship
the most i remember is that i used to be some guys username

dunno how it works but think storm magic but it’s all plasma or smth

Can you link me to a copy of the old one? The one where PK became a shadow and shit

probably because other than the sheer monstrosity of this thing it’s hardly important as it most likely out and about somewhere irrelevant to plot aside it saying hi to us in genisi city

plus it probably got destroyed when they were fighting durza maybe or the 5,6,7 seas being vaporized destroyed it

What even were in the 5th, 6th, and 7th seas?

5th was ag hq and 6th might’ve been the ones that had kingdoms idr what sea john thorne saved ppl and 7th is just where durza is chilling before self imploding ig

What about the 4th sea?

no idea nothing there maybe to my knowledge

edit: mainland is 4th seas apparently my bad

it was most likely deleted by vetex or the text in it was replaced by the new old as it disappeared off my google docs

i can confirm tho:
it was definitely not mentioned as i have no memory of a ship with a magical laser beam even being mentioned
i just remember the aggressor

So you made no copies? I didn’t either but until there’s a copy shown, can’t really say it didn’t say that. And I don’t remember where but I feel like I definitely remember it being led by Rear Admiral Verdies.

rear admiral verdies was a thing thats for sure not a full admiral tho
that ship wasnt mentioned in the old trello yet the aggressor and other ships were mentioned
not to mention vetex and tech NEVER EVER mentioned it
also it is confirmed that the document had text replaced as it was made in 2016

Because it’s just a boat, they also never mentioned PK becoming a shadow(This changed), nor Verdies becoming a rear admiral because it was just generally known at that time.

theres verdies
they mentioned pk becoming a shadow 100% but it changed