Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

The bitches still use boats bruh

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You forgot, the Solstice exist, one of the biggest ship, same size as the Borealis and having 2 of the most powerful AG weapons

I do it all the time! Everyone loves me

What the hell is the Solstice and how have I never heard of it

That’s it, I’m sending you to the Sahara desert.

1 Like

What be this ship you talk about? I need so many answers.

im a smooth brain person and i forgot what happens in trollus’ webcomic but there was one part where a giant AG ship with a state of the art bomb invaded and stuff and the main ship was most likely the solstice

The Solstice was Verdies’ new ship after he joined the AG and ascended through the ranks as a reformed individual. It wasn’t the same size as the Borealis, but it was modeled after the old merchant vessel and was noticeably smaller.

There hasn’t ever been an in-game appearance of this fortress of a vessel however.

and nevermind i might be 100% wrong

Were you referring to when Alalea was invaded by the AG?

yep, that one

I cannot recall whether that was the Solstice or not. I do recall Arsen covering it in seething ash, however, whatever the ship was that damaged Cursebeard’s Keep.

im surprised i can remember what ep of the chapter it was but now that i saw it again it definitely isn’t the solstice

Oh nono, that was a prototype of the AG super weapon called the Ragnarok, Solstice is around 4th Arc.

1 Like

God damn, I really have been missing out aye? So much cool stuff!

Bruh bruh why can’t I remember this shit

You are completely correct but you are also kind of an ass ngl you didn’t even have to resort to insults

You are most likely the one without a life here calm down its just banter stop crying

what an interesting introduction to the forums, you are most likely an alt