Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

Not on discord or trello or twitter.

It was on the lore doc

ok he might be stronger then some greek gods because he has funi curse but does that make him a greek god because of pure strength?

using that argument none of what we said can be confirmable
since the solstice was never mentioned in ANY source whether it was trellos and whatever we can safely say it was changed as there would be no other reason to remove it that wouldnt involve it being changed
if you wanna look for it heres two links

also it has never been mentioned as a ship before 2018
AR dev has been spotted saying they are keeping solstice even tho it isnt canon according to vetex lore in discord:

going by the context of this convo it was confirmed its not canon
im going to sleep now so ill read your replies tomorrow

hot

no but it makes him effectively a god by being stronger than the original gods.

Just use reasoning and look behind Trigno’s motives to find out why he would do such a thing.

Our feelings, motives, and emotions compel us to the actions that we take.

Also it’s not as wack as you think. Back in the days of the First Riddle, I’d dig deep into chat history looking at chat messages from Tech for insight into the riddle; what I can say from my experience doing that is that there’s tons of holes in the lore that don’t make sense.

But they’re not really holes, more like information unrevealed.

There’s a lot less holes, and more simply “WWHHHYYYY!?!?!” moments in the lore

??? you don’t become a god because you’re more powerful then one , god in your case might mean someone with superhuman abilities but if it’s in a world of greek gods we can’t call anybody who is strong a greek god

Agreed. In fact some gods are as strong or sometimes even WEAKER than an average person.

Congratulations, you’re the third person in this discussion who has no idea what the words “essentially” or “effectively” means.

When in the greek myths did this ever happen? A god being weaker than a mortal?
(No, the god of war games don’t count.)
Weakest greek god that I know of would have to be… hell if I know because there’s not really any power scaling.

greek myth is just ancient fanfiction anyways
welcome to another episode of how many women zeus can fuck

1 Like

??? I just made my account like a few days ago i just like saying what’s on my mind

I wonder how many bastards of Zeus are out there in the Arcane World.

Tell that to Koalemos

Imagine being so stupid you are the god of stupidity.

Also, Peacekeeper is weak as shit lmao XDDDDD just shoot him with a gun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Me with my fleet of star destroyers: pathetic

Cool art tho

Don’t feed the trolls