Lore questions thread

funny little ring that causes famine and constant snowstorms on a location

proof?

Roblox probably reached out to vetex and knowing him he probably declined

me when no screenshot : (

So a question I have about the lore is if anyone from the Order is chasing us. Not just for our actions in the Bronze Sea, but from wherever the experiments happened. It would be a really cool moment if this hypothetical hunter either ambushes us to take us back by force, or due to the fact our amnesia is a commonly known fact. I mean we tell it to basically everyone important we meet. Try to lure us back to wherever we were held with promises of answers to our past.

Maybe it could even open a route for a Order based playthrough or something. Like we can agree to go with them (or get captured i.e failed to beat them), and get the option to take the information and run (freeing others trapped in the facility, or if given a convincing enough argument join with the Order and further their goals.) You could also just kill the hunter when first confronted and get information leading to the facility off his body, and decide what to do from there. I realize this has turned somewhat fanficy, so I’mma stop here before I write an entire questline.

Edit 1: Minor corrections

1 Like

The new route thing probably ain’t gonna happen cause the story is gonna be pretty linear, but that’s definitely a cool concept. On the matter of an order member hunting us from the start I do hope that ends up being real cause that’d be pretty cool to have as a long standing enemy, though based purely on what’s happened already I think Revon is going to fill that role. Though I suppose multiple characters could occupy it too I dunno. At the same time they could just show up once and get bodied immediately I guess lol.

about the possibility of multiple routes, i was considering a possibility of Elius returning.

Imagine we’re sailing through the next sea or something, land on a little cove, and Elius pops out of nowhere, immediately hostile, and attacks us. he uses fighting styles instead of weapons now or something, with ragged-esque clothing.

if you killed him, he’d be replaced with some other guy who’d end up being relevent later in the story or something. same drops and whatnot though.

i don’t know just a possibility i guess

NOOOO I DIDN’T LOOK AT THE DATES I’M SORRY I THOUGHT THE LAST POST WAS RECENT.

gahhhh :sob:

20 day necropost is nothing compared to what some people have done in the past, dw about it

Atleast it wasn’t a 3 year old thread lmfao

Yeah… some guy also necroed a 1-2 yr old topic as his first post :skull:. Although in his defence, he probably didn’t know not to, even though it’s… kinda obvious

Not so obvious when you’re new. When you go through the forums without an account at first, after reading your first topic, the suggested topics underneath will be topics from ANY DATE OR TIME. One suggested topic might be 5 months ago, another might even be a year ago.

I know this cause I sometimes look into the forums without logging in (on my PC, because I dont save my login there)

Idk if this is the same case for new users, but if you were a new user who created an account just for that specific topic that happens to be old, then the microbump will be inevitable.

1 Like

It also doesn’t really help that the dates on posts only show the month and day and not the year, however that’s not really applicable with this forum revive

1 Like

still wondering about where the proof the calvus’ daughter will take the throne next is

That twink could never have a fighting style he’d never be like his sis

did octavious ever have a curse?

As far as we’re aware no he didn’t

(Replying to myself to show the connection)

So I was playing AO again recently, I’d taken a break before making my last lore question, and I think I found some evidence that the Order may be hunting the player.

So assassin ships right? Now I don’t know if they attack bounty players, but with renowned players when the captain notices you attacking they’ll occasionally mention that someone has put out a bounty for the player. Now if this only happens to high renown players then this theory is invalid, but I think the most likely candidate to put a contract out on the player would be the Order looking to silence the player and stop them from impeding their goals. The reason for doing this is obvious since if they just delegate the killing to the syndicate then they don’t have to waste resources, and they don’t draw attention to themselves.

I think this makes sense with what we know of The Order, but I’d like to hear y’all’s thoughts on the matter.

1 Like

no, it was nero, father of octavious, and if even calvus had traces of the Apoc. Bringer’s curse, imagine octavious’s.

I remember Vetex saying MC is canonically neutral to the public yet a good person in lore (with the good/bad rep only exist for the gameplay)

So your theory could possibly be true :eyes: