Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

Why would Chaos ( and the other stronger unknowns ) just be on earth? they could just walk through our planet, ignoring us because of how weak we are to them. something or someone is holding them here, or more likely they just ignore us and their off doing their own thing.

AAa i remade everything

Took me about 30min to redit everything i am that cool :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1. Please don’t do such massive edits to topics. The replies no longer make sense. In the future, make a new topic.
  2. I don’t think Torren has escaped. My theory (which has absolutely no evidence whatsoever) is that the main villain in both WoM storylines will be a dark wizard who is trying to free Torren. In the final boss fight, we will defeat the aforementioned wizard and Torren will remain entombed eternally.

you can’t free a dead person, torren will have to come back alive

i said why i made a huge change

I doubt, knowing nobody probably knows where is now and knowing he is supposedly dead, and you need 4 people to release him if he’s alive

flat earther

he was :sunglasses: :sunglasses: not gonna lie it’s roblox so the earth is actually flat

You need four people to be able to free him, and you need to go all the way out to the third sea (i think). The wizard would likely have to be super powerful, as powerful as the unknowns, and have three friends as powerful as the unknowns, as I doubt four of the unknowns were stupid enough to make him easy to break free to some, like, level 5000s. Even though level 5000 is powerful, it’s not even close to the power of the unknowns.

yeah your right lol and chaos destroyed the seas but i guess it’s still possible to release him

Well he’s likely still trapped, unless chaos erased the seas off the face of this earth :grin:

Alalea still excists but old sea vikings live there now

2 Likes

Bruh i thought you said extinct

good point

Thanks mate

Dang… We can’t be all powerfull like an unknown…

Yes we can >:c

You dare necrobump? YOU’RE GOING TO BRAZIL

I am already in brazil >:c