Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

O_O

You tried to send someone already in brazil to brazil, and for that, you are going to brazil

1 Like

Revive this I shall

Ironic isn’t it that my last post here is sending someone to brazil,

Come here

NOOOO please don’t

@anon50359812 please decide this misguided souls fate

since it’s revived

what if i revived it again :point_right: :point_left:

I had one theory that could explain 7-3. Basically, there are four spots where you need to stand to free torren in AA. What if each spot was a place where the unknowns 3-6 sacrificed themselves to keep torren sealed down. 3-6 we don’t know yet, and there are 4 exactly. It would make since why we wouldn’t know them if it was because they were dead. 7-3 or 7 to 3 meaning 3 4 5 6 and torren himself are sealed or part of the seal.

debatable

not debatable, it’s literally stated in lore that arthur forces prometheus to give him the secrets of magic (which ends up as the sea curses), then kills him

tech says different

who do you think made the lore doc

:fr:

here one sec

Although Arthur did beat Prometheus and force him into giving out sea curses it isn’t clear what exactly happened. Its possible Arthur was weaker than Prometheus but used some sort of hidden power, tool, or ability. Sorta like how Morock was killed, he was more powerful than almost everyone yet Valencia was still able to beat him by dunking him in the ocean (whether intentional or not).

bro the snippet i just posted of the lore doc states arthur was STRONGER

tech told me that there were unrevealed circumstances in which prometheus was forced to make the curses

Oh it does :fr:

Then I dont know, I thought I heard somewhere about Arthur using something specific to beat Prometheus but I forget where it was. It was defintiely some random quote though, nothing officially written.

that’s not the point, it isn’t mentioned how he forces him to make them

but it’s clear that

1. arthur’s stronger
  2. arthur killed him

which was what you denied up here

and what i answered to

(even though the most likely scenario for prometheus being forced is a death threat)