Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

cursebeard wasn’t stronger than prometheus before the curse, there was an unrevealed method that would’ve became clear in WoM

and yeah I get your point

it literally says that prometheus shouldn’t have let a human become that strong
i’d say it’s pretty clear that cursebeard was stronger than him since he raided mt. olympus, be it with or without a curse

yes cursebeard was strong but he wasn’t stronger than prometheus at that stage

Yeah… actually, Torren was the one who killed Prometheus, not Cursebeard like everyone thought he did.

They aren’t, Chaos is almost never at earth.

ummm no it was a admiral in the arcane gov with the quake curse

I can’t tell if you were joking or not, but you might wana fact check that.

O wait a sec I thought it was morrock for a sec

Also im pretty sure theres no lore what so ever about torren even doing anything in the war with the gods

they are on earth rn. That’s why the old sea and seven seas are getting ravaged. also what i said was old and i know stuff now.

In fact, they were actually equals. Morock’s demise came about due to his ship’s betrayal, since it burst open in the open sea and he fell right into it, while Valencia hung on to her own ship for dear life.

Also I feel like people have forgotten what primitive magic was a thing and was common place during the war of gods

wasnt it the peacekeeper??? wtf

Pk wasnt even alive during the war of the gods dude

??? theos weakens prometheus and pk finishes him off right??

thats undead Prometheus

hes talking about the thing where cursebeard raidded the gods abode and killed them all and got Prometheus to make all the curses

and saying that torren killed him and not cursebeard

Again, that was torren. Edit: Didn’t see your post.

I’m an idiot, nvm didn’t see your other post