LoserNamedMidnight art thread: Reopened

2 Likes

Welp fellas, I just played after the update. Visited the 3 nimbus islands, updated my drip and that’s about it. I don’t really feel like playing the rest of the content. I honestly doubt I will at all.

Just to let anyone who cares about this thread know, I have no plans of participating in the art contest

I will maybe drop a few drawings of Remus’ redesign because I liked the new look

Have another smaller doodle to go with this wall of text

Take care everyone

2 Likes

And that’s fine. You don’t owe Vetex anything.

Also, from what I’ve heard, the lag is absolutely atrocious right now. And player clans are probably more active than ever, and…

… Actually, move over, I’m going to be joining you on this ‘not playing’ thing.

1 Like

Remus redesign (middle one is the old version)

4 Likes

Proportions are a little funny because I sadly can’t select a part and just start rescaling it and moving it around to my liking like with digital art but eh

I realized I kinda need ao to fuel my drawing addiction so well I might draw a lot of remus redesign now or just die for a while again

It’s one or the other

Oh right and this is how the guy looks like rn btw

What works for me is having college assignments to do. Drawing, writing, or doing ANYTHING feels better when I’m actively doing so to avoid college work.

Logo I made for the Miraheze wiki project
go check it out

1 Like

(I only made the background btw, the letters are from Tobi’s AO logo which I slightly edited)

2 Likes

I made my first build in roblox studio

6 Likes

oh and I guess I can also link this here for the people that follow my art thread

really good work!