Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Yeeeah, I much preferred when a mutation or mind opening was basically just character development.

Cringey is a matter of opinion

Also the fuck is he supposed to do, just say it’s based off of Greek mythology and completely ignore it in the lore/story? He’s clearly attempting to make the two mesh well and it isn’t finalized, just let him cook

He cooked, and he published. I’m not a fan of the soup. I can live with it, but if our main villain comes from having done that part, I won’t be impressed by him just yet!

The AU had an established plot, whatever is going on now is NOT what we expected from “the spiritual successor of Arcane Adventures”.

They literally share jackshit lorewise now other than the same characters.

1 Like

Tbf I guess it kind of balance out now that we have a way to change magics

It’s a little silly if our main way of obtaining variety in our magics is to go fiddle with Hecate, the Unfindable.

so is that just a lore argument
cuz its completely pointless, regardless for all we know vetex could change his mind 50 times before we even get close to lost magics existing

Wow it’s almost like vetex has to completely rework the lore so it works in both a videogame AND a book

Bro does NOT need to make that book. Who tf is reading that?

the old lore would have been fantastic in a book, it gives the sense of an archaic uncertainty for the future of a world shrouded in mystery

this new lore is literally what every basic, boring and meh writer writes about when using greek mythology

He means the lore book in game bro :sob:

The people who are invested in the plot

Aka most people here

Ok but he wants to, he liked the story he made and wishes to expand it from a niche roblox game that 99% of people will never hear about, into a book people can enjoy

Nuh uh

Many would share mutations most likely, like for example heat magics and cold magics. I doubt that every single one will have a totally unique version, even frostmetal would have ice, metal, and maybe snow

i think we should have an executive decision to boot vetex out of the au to restore balance and good lore to this fine franchise

His author thing is mostly a plan for if roblox shuts down or after he is finished with AO and by then everything would be entirely different lore wise really

Who’s gonna make that decision, we live in an authoritarian regime :pensive:

You lowkey agreeable asf bro

Getting called agreeable by stock is the worst insult imaginable…

yo i might have to kiss you after this discussion over :smile_cat: :hugs:

1 Like