Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

getting called agreeable by mr_hyperspace is worse…

Religious Sabatoge, aetherial morock better :speaking_head: :fire:

Topic is honestly just becoming a circle jerk now

I think you might just be wrong.

morockraaaghh

yeah so what?
90% of other threads are circlejerks for the shitty decisions made by vetex, and when we counter-circlejerk thats noted as being wrong?

Wise Mystical Promethean

“Counter-circlejerking” what are we just making shit up now :sob:

Useless ass argument I’m going back to seeing people standing around and do funny band signs when they get a trophy

bro might have forgot who hes speaking to :skull:

Wow it’s almost like this is a forum for the videogame made by him, and only those who enjoy the game and how it’s going come here :sob:

Yes

Also you can’t make a circle with 3 people dummy, that’s a triangle jerk

I counter this stuff because I want the game to be good.

i enjoy arcane more than all of you :sunglasses:

no thats if we dont consider my arcane reformationist friends elsewhere

You rated a suggestion 1 star because you personally liked a system which is almost universally hated, you don’t want the game to be good, you are pushing your own agenda

How does a random tv series relevant here :fr:

Source

I dunno. I think my “agenda” sounds pretty fun.
I’m not supposed to rate things based on what you want.

To you

Now if you’ll excuse me, now that I’ve turned the discussion into an argument against me, I can now leave and the circkejerk will stop

Respectable, but honestly I bet you won’t last five minutes.

What

You didn’t leave, you lose.
I fracking knew it.

Yeah… Who the fuck doesn’t rate something based on how they personally enjoy things? You want me to make a consensus for me to have an opinion?

Source? It’s universally a “meh” and is highly popular amongst those who have actual passion in Arcane having it’s own identity seperate from the modernisation thats occurring rn.

Isn’t this applicable to any opinion, ever? Are you mentally sound right now? Why WOULDN’T I push for the idea I agree with? What???

Silly, I am refering to the Roblox Game Franchise by the same name, that began with “Online Fighting”, peaked at “Arcane Adventures” and is currently on “Arcane Odyssey”.

anyone who has ever agreed with a pro aa opinion of mine i consider a friend :sunglasses:

Idk man I’m not arguing right now I’m asking a question to clarify a comment you made