Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Honestly my only problem is that it’s magic dependent and that a lost magic scroll sounds cooler imo

Stocksounds cycle

-Complain about something random that isn’t going to be in effect for over a year
-Get the thing wrong almost entirely
-Double down for 100 messages
-repeat

8 Likes

oh no, im scared that reality will shatter now

The cycle never ends, glitching

Stocks arguments are forever
My observations are limited

Settle your asses down.
Let’s take it from the top.

The new info:

You can’t lose your base magics if you mutate them

The Problem:

There’s only 3 possible magic slots for a mage build, and you already filled them.

Let’s say that the argument is just that, no more jumping to conclusions, what’s the solution?

Deal with it

This kid really thinks vetex just made some shit up and didnt plan it out :sob:

Vetex “didn’t plan it out” when he came up with lost magic scrolls.
You still haven’t posed how this isn’t a problem.

That was YEARS ago

I cant believe you dont know why no one likes you

This will be years ago at some point as well. Time passes.

You search for hecate essence to change them or interchange pot switch around if you wanted something else new for them

Yes, it’s likely going to be tedious. I don’t like that it’s that way for magic builds, but it’s kind of just been that way for changing magic builds regardless

The only real way to make sense of this is for us to be able to get a total of 5 magics on a mage, which goes against everything else ever.

Either way this isn’t something that will be available for a year, anything can change in that time. There’s no real point in complaining over it.

Literally no???

Then get out, you’re only making it worse anyway.

Years*

Is it possible for you people to be civilized when I have something to say?

This aint even released why you acting you see the future or something :broken_heart:

Its not gonna explode earth or something

You override base magics in terms of their slot gameplay-wise but not lore-wise. If you overrided your second magic then you could still mutate your base second magic to override your third base magic.

The only one untouched is your first magic (or third magic Idk which one vetex wants to keep as a base magic)

Why dont you get out, im sure everyone in the community would unanimously agree everything would be better off