Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Its so over so bro
He cant make a single criticism anymore :broken_heart:

Your next challenge is to not make arguments or opinions for the next 2 months without being diss’d on

(impossible)

I’m not abstaining from speaking because yall can’t control yourselves.

Fax

2 Likes

I jumped to conclusions in this post, but nobody complained about that, only that my conclusions didn’t match up with the ones that they jumped to.

does he know

ones we see/arementioned ingame and trello are
Flare
Aether
Frostmetal
Lunar
Storm
Heat
Gravity
Ancient Lightning
Steam

Death
Apocalypse Bringer
Shatter
Blaze
Pressure
Inferno
Scorch
Electron

I would say list is still mostly intact

hmm some of those are still kinda speculation but i see your point

Steam is more-so exclusive to imbues than anything

Why am I still labeled as the stocksounds arguer I’m clearly not the one mainly dealing with this bullshit

Gotta cope somehow

Notice how it’s literally just fire

It’s a placeholder magic so that the imbue functions properly

We should all band together to collectively make a new rule that stock isn’t allowed to have opinions

it leaves clouds of steam, they are just hard to see bc they are white and mostly transparent

1 Like

Next time, before you post a rant about how Vetex messed up, make sure your thoughts align with the truth. By now, you should understand that whenever you complain in the wrong way, people tend to dislike it

Almost every post of yours is some misguided opinion, often incorrect. When people get annoyed with you, you dismiss them as ‘opps’ who only dislike your posts because they’re yours. But no, dear sound stocks, most people dislike your opinions because they’re genuinely bad. That’s all there is to it

I generally try to avoid ad hominem attacks, but I can’t help but think you are a dumb person, with how often you fail to understand your fuck-ups

10 Likes

Still pretty clearly extremely unfinished, I think it’s a prototype of a different magic

i wouldnt trust that, vetex said the only lost magics in the code are aether, flare and gravity atm

he said that a while ago, before even gravity and heat were made

If it were a placeholder for the sake of imbuement (you wouldn’t need that), then how did steam imbue work before Steam Magic was added?