Luck rolls?

Yeah i dont get it he says luck rolls does that mean rerolls or uhhh idk someone explain

Basicallly vetex nerfered obtaining sunkens again T_T not bad for me but i feel bad for all the casuals with out sunkens out there T_T

I mean you say nerfed obtaining sunkens but abyssal underwater structures have twice the drop chance plus basically everything is gold and silver chests. With luck 5, every single chest in an abyss has a 1/333 chance to give a sunken

Frick yall, I got my diving build and a 1/1500 chance in abyssal structures, since I literally got 2 the other day in normal structures I should be rolling in sunkens
Real question though
Why is it called sunken iron set when the description states it’s made of arcanium

YOUR RIGHT I FORGOT MY BAD.

Sentence.

Idk if this is true does this account for the luck rework?

If so then its the opposite, sunkens are unlimited and free again WOOOOOOOO

it’s meant to, since you’d get a 3/1000 chance per chest

inb4 the math majors go “UHM ACKTUALLY that isn’t how probability works!!! :nerd_face: You don’t multiply your chances of getting something by the amount of times you draw!!! It’s actually (insert some random formula using a fucking /) or 1/335.143353345335533!!!” because they just have to flex their useless degree everywhere they go to reassure themselves that picking math over something like business that would make you infinitely rich in exchange for having to be an idiot was the right choice.

1 Like

What did the Math majors do to you man?

1 Like

i dont think anyone has ever said this

1 Like

no there was a moment where this youtuber did math horribly wrong (off by like 900,000) and their editor with a math degree had to tell them to fix it (minecraft mods)

Fr.

i don’t even have a math major but i definitely talked to people who very well should

What’s wrong with being correct

Isn’t chance to get sunkens from chests 1/3000?

Its halved in abysall structures.

I’m pretty sure it’s 1/2000 everywhere

it’s 1/2000 from fishing, 1/3000 from normal underwater chests, and 1/1500 from abyssal chests, the trello explicitly states the 1/3000 and 1/1500 rates

ah, then it’s 1/500 then from chests with luck 5

not how probability works, but i’m too tired to do the math again if i’m just gonna be laughed at for doing math

2 Likes