Magic Leaks

Out of all the starter magics that we haven’t seen yet for AO, which would you want to see first? I would def want to see what magma looks like.

Explosion magic probably, but any magic is fine since it sounds like they’ll all get another big revamp to visuals

Woah I had no idea the magics were getting ANOTHER revamp.

Yeah the first and current magic getting revamped is Acid, the only note (I think) that actually says what one of the changes looks like is this one

1 Like

Hmmm I hope this doesn’t take too long but I’m also more excited to see magma now

It’s been a while since the first note about Acid’s revamp, so it’ll take a long time for every magic to have their finished visuals

Mhm, some spell were reworked recently and now work differently than they used to (basically every spell actually), and every magic is getting visually revamped

Acid’s been taking a little over a week and now he’s finalizing its effects so it should hopefully be done within the next few days

You and me both man

I have an akainu fit on my magma so it would be really cool to make a real magma hound with shapes

2 Likes

I am guessing you are joining the Grand Navy?

Yes

On my main I will be all grand navy and my alt will be my guilds

Ahhh that makes sense

plasma is already fine and has been leaked a little bit so i just wanna see explosion and acid now

It could definitely get something to make it feel more unique

Show me snow… NOW

1 Like

like waping said what else can you change to plasma blasts

Animated particles could help it, but yeah it’s hard to make it look good

metal

tbh i cant really see this getting any better, its legit just metal

I wanna see how ash is looking :sob: