Magic m1s are not needed

shit that does look fun. Gonna try it out, thanks!

If your referring to wizard of legend itā€™s like $5 dollars on steam rn due to the winter sale

1 Like

Bought it, liking it so far

Not everyone uses punches and weapons to fight off jaw pirates or spire bandits nor Shura, usually mages just use magic until they can awaken and forget their fs and how to use weapons, after all theyā€™ll only invest their points in magic.

We donā€™t know if fighting styles will get a ā€˜ā€˜basic attackā€™ā€™ just like magic did, since magic and fs are the most similar paths, unlike weapons that already have enough variety in early game due to the 3 weapon slot feature.

Magic m1s will probably have more utility than weā€™re currently thinking, after all we havenā€™t seen the feature, and if it is an aimable thing that you can actually use on air it might be a great option for mages, it might not be good for zoning as the blast explodes after a short distance but itā€™ll make mages have different playstyles and not always the air staller type.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if you read the trello already but you got exactly what you (didnā€™t) want :smiling_face_with_tear:

i donā€™t think i would want to play the game with only crash at a low level, would i?

2 Likes

This change is completely fine, the early game for me was kinda annoying with only having to spam Q with a CD to do damage.

I donā€™t see the harm in giving mages a m1 at all, especially since itā€™s different from others

1 Like

This is why i went warlock

1 Like

I want to see M1 be used as a special spell slot where you can put one you want to be fast firing, low cooldown, but extremely small and less damaging.

Of course the spells that could go into this slot would have to be very limited, we do NOT want M1 pulsar even if it would have a substantially longer cooldown than a M1 blast/beam.

Mages using gun m1s for free dmg was annoying

Now they just get m1s

mage m1s are super short range bluddyā€¦

we dont even know if spirit weapons will have an m1 yet. like magic and spirit weapons could suffer together, being the two ways of fighting that dont get m1ā€™s.

weapons and fighting styles whole identity obviously revolves around having a BASIC attack (BASIC) so magic canā€™t have it

1 Like

Iā€™d love seeing customization for em or maybe a couple rare spells?

I doubt m1ā€™s of any kind will receive customization, especially with how useless they are in combat

We donā€™t know that yet

me when i ask to remove something i have never seen, never used or have 0 clue how it works
(i donā€™t know what iā€™m talking about, but please remove the feature)

8 Likes

Its obvious its going to be like all the others m1s, where you can use it while moving and drains your bar whenever you try to use them in the air

true
i dont like them, either

you guys should sub to patreon so you can watch the video on it and see that itā€™ll have absolutely 0 impact on PVP

it has less range than primal swipe and it doesnt airstall