Magic m1s are not needed

how fast is the projectile though

it was with fire magic so it was pretty fast, but the projectile legit went almost no distance. maybe a 0 agility grounded dash

“consistency” for the sake of “consistency”, i see…

1 Like

Magic m1s are not NOT needed

And they are needed to be not needed for people.

it’ll make mage more fun at low levels so you wont have to spam q with your tiny blast and hope you land one

Comparing the two is nuts

Where’s the comparison

m1’s aren’t in the game yet so what u comparing to?

I’m comparing nothing that’s why I said where’s the comparison

implying that magic m1s will be annoying like gun m1s

I’m not implying that at all, I was just saying that mage now gets m1s of their own as opposed to borrowing from another class

no bec the guy said its shorter range than primal swipe

so the annoying part was having to borrow from another class?

whole point of m1s is for low lvl magic users

yes

It’s being added for early-game mages, it’s not like people are gonna use M1s after they start unlocking actually good spells but combat options for mages are SEVERELY limited in the first 20 or 30 levels so I think magic M1s are a good addition

4 Likes

wdym by actually good spells??

like explosion, leap, and beam

blast is good, but only having one spell and nothing else at the start leaves you in cooldown often with nothing to do

1 Like

I mean that when your only option is spamming Blast you’re severely limited in what you can do. Combat with low level mages is incredibly boring, you just run away and press Q, adding M1s gives magic users an additional option that they can use before they unlock placed Explosions and whatnot