Make horrible ideas for AO

the first part of the story is f2p, the rest cost 4k robux

1 Like

Theres a chance that a shipwright will mess up the repairs and theres no refunds whatsoever

botched

toilet meter in AO

2 Likes

Ocean Pollution from destroyed ships that cannot be destroyed/cleaned up
and it just dammages your ship when it is moved over (and then your ship gets destroyed creating more wreckage) mabey a custom ship type/netting that can collect the wreckage to either repair your ship or to sell to a shipwright as recycling

1 Like

Here’s a horrible idea: Bring back cultures from WoM, but now instead of not being able to buy gear and weapons from them, you can’t interact with the merchants of a different culture at all!

“this game encourages racism!”

now here is the part where i try and “make it reasonable”
what if this was like Worlds of Warcraft where you can pickup quest from posters to try and earn the trust at the new location eventually working up to being a regular (cant wait to mess something up and being hated by everyone, Grand Navy, Syndicate, Ravenna, Redwake, Cerunno cultist, heck why not the spirits from Akarius keep, they all want my blood

Execution gets you wiped

1 Like

convert the game into an arcade style game where if you leave and come back your data completely resets. you can also have your data reset by running out of lives, and you can collect lives by going through the story. at the end of the game, or if you die, you are awarded with a score and can add your initials to a leaderboard based on how well you did. the player is expected to complete the entire game in a single several-day long sitting.

Horrible AO idea

Introducing… Racism! Probably already added this in a previous post but whatever

• Players spawn at a specific location. Different “races”: Frostmill, Ravennian, Redwake, Cirrus.
  • Ravennians won’t do business with Frostmill players, Redwake players won’t do business with Cirrus players. Frostmill players will do business with any player.
  • This only applies to NPCs, so if you’re a Ravennian player doing Cargo you can still sell to Frostmill NPCs. But if you are from Frostmill and you want to sell cargo to a Ravennian you won’t be able to.

pre release deepwoken

i think that it should be based more on affiliation, so if you are ravanna you can use frontmill/shell island ontop of ravenna

I see. Thank you for making my horrible idea even more horrible!

the reason why this is worse: ravenna people have 3 places where as everyone else gets 1 town
(unless you are criminal, they dont care about affiliation because crime has no nationality)

which means that being a criminal would actually be slightly better
bonus points if criminals can use any shop because the threaten the shopkeep into selling to them
bonus bonus points if they make things cheaper/sell for more since you are threatening them (higher bounty=lower cost to buy and higher sell price)

WoM beta

2 Likes

Why pay at that point

This

add luck from killing metamancers :+1:

every server has a random chance for sky islands to fall out of the sky and take down any towns or islands underneath them permanently and flood nearby islands

3 Likes

Navy executions now delete your save

5 Likes