Mirage's doodle thread

If there is even just one universe where my glorious glass king is happy, then I am content

1 Like

this was all for you forum user TheFollest

he will have it good and you will be there smiling and happy for our boy

4 Likes

The nightmare that is Typhon in comparison to a descendant
itā€™s adorable and hilarious

Also the lore drop is absolutely amazing
and

Damn, she just flounders everywhere and has to do cartwheels to keep from falling down?

1 Like

its hard to walk when you have no knees :sob:

since she thinks shes human she feels like she NEEDS to get this down (that is, before she realizes she could just slither around)

1 Like

Typhons family went from city leveling monsters to a creature that becomes Tom from Tom and Jerry when she sees a ever so slightly bright light

1 Like

Thank you, I have never been happier

cap

so happy that the grand total of 2 julian enjoyers on the forums approve of them

thats all i could ever ask for :pray:

4 Likes

why didnā€™t Edward tell her she ainā€™t got no kneesā€¦ :sob:

hE DIDNT WANT TO BE RUDE OKAY

I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily rude to yknow
let somebody know they donā€™t need to mAKE THEMSELVES SUFFER.

Edward watching his captain struggle to walk since she has no knees

ā€œnah, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll tell her, itā€™d be rude to intervene as she fucking diesā€

I think heā€™d TRY to tell her that something is probably off but sheā€™d be too stubborn and just reassure herself that she is the normalest human to have ever humaned ever

why does Julianā€™s search history resemble mine :skull:

he is a man of the people (i totally didnt copy my own search history haha thatd be crazy)

(the people are either mentally ill or teenagers)

anyways its almost midnight here, so why dont I leave u guys off with one final diane doodle for the night :hugs:

abyss sea, anyone?

3 Likes

my dehydrated ass crawling out of my room because I forgot to refill my water bottle so I gotta refill it at 3 am:

WHAT IS THAT? (sentence)
HOW DOES ONE MUTATE WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY FROM THE DARK SEA!?

Oh nah, sheā€™s never getting let inside my home, sheā€™s gonna crash into literally every piece of forniture-