Modifier discussion

My guy did NOT read the suggestion

Eh, whatever, I’m just gonna remove the rating part.

Stocksounds when they see a reasonable and well thought out suggestion that would improve the quality of life for most players (it seems like it could possibly minorly inconvenience them):

I don’t really see the improvement part is all.

This is (yet another) solution to modifier issues, this part solving the issue of 90% of modified items are completely useless, as they are vanity items

This would make it so the chests from treasure charts are garunteed to get you an item that gives you actual stats instead of the 500th blasted toothpick

Oh, great, it’s another shotty excuse to do away with modifiers, count me out.

This isn’t doing away with modifiers, it’s doing away with the copious amounts of vanity items you get with modifiers instead of actual armor

What is your problem with this :sob:

Alright alright, let me pay a little more attention for a second. Let me try to figure out how this gets rid of blasted toothpick. I’m all for no more blasted pearl eyepatches flooding my inventory.

Okay, after some pondering, I do not think this works.

That’d harm the not-so-treasure-charty chests mechanics, and all to indirectly make rare items less rare than they should be.

Did you seriously rate it one star reasonability without actually reading the suggestion or even the title

You just saw “chest” and “rework” and said “absolutely fucking not”

I tried to understand it, I just have little reading comprehension and a tiny attention span.

We have successfully figured out why stocksounds has the most horrible takes in existence

2 Likes

So as I was saying.

No it’s to make overly rare items reasonable to acquire

And this issue could easily be solved by just making this only apply to treasure charts (@fartman1314 consider this please I’m tired of stock complaining about every modifier suggestion in existence)

I think you could just remove not-cool items from the loot pool.

That’s my idea

Unfortunately I don’t have suggestor

I want Blasted Fair Power Amulet to stay a commodity, at least for a while. It’s an engaging way to collect loot without killing yourself on a curb like PvE and PvP methods, and it’s a lot more optional too.

I will agree that Archaic Toothpick needs to go.

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man!?

FOR GODS SAKES, THE MICROECONOMY OF A ROBLOX GAME IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN ENJOYING YOUR EXPERIENCE IN SAID ROBLOX GAMES.

I SWEAR TO GOD, STOP USING THE ECONOMY AS AN EXCUSE, TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BEING ABLE TO CREATE VIABLE BUILDS, OR MEME BUILDS, OR ANY MINMAXXED BUILDS AT ALL!

SOMEONE SHOULD NOT BE AT A PERMANENT DISADVANTAGE IN PVP BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SACRAFICE THEIR SOUL TO VETEXGAMES

This concludes my rant

Not having everything handed to you on a silver platter is part of the enjoyment!

Yeah here’s the thing

It’s part of your enjoyment. Not ours.

This suggestion still needs work, still needs effort, you just have a gambling addiction and seem to hate everyone else enjoying their lives.

Stop dragging down every modifier suggestion with your dog shit opinions, and take the hint that this massive influx of reworks to modifiers has a reason, you halfwit tardbard (as fartman would say)

i wouldnt say halfwit i would just say tardbard or tardbag