Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

(edit, my friend said this and I found it funne)

your friends a lil b, i’d solo him with spinjitsu then have morock dunk on his ass
(morock is 6’5) (he has dreads) (lifts weights) (9+ inches)

Really? Don’t recall that being written in the lore? Mind pointing out where that is?

Again, the source is in the Wandenreich but dirty non-quincies like you can’t access it :pray::punch:

I don’t usually take part in this argument, but NO??? The term “south pole” is sometimes used to refer to Antarctica, but it doesn’t MEAN Antarctica. Antarctica is simply located near the south pole of Earth’s magnetic field currently, but if all the continents are getting destroyed, that could change the position of Antarctica’s remains. It would NOT, however, change the magnetic field. So there could be a new south pole in place of Antarctica, likely much more like the current Arctic — mostly made of ice with no continents required.

bro is on lethal levels of copium, make sure you don’t overdose
if morock was your father he would have left you for milk

Yeah, but that would require my ideology that the plates SHIFTED allowing for it to move. Not SHATTERED, in which everything would remain relative, but couldn’t be possible in Arcane Lore because thats contradicted by the Lore Doc.

It’s in Vetex’s best interest in the Lore Doc for the plates to have shifted, but I have already discussed this.

When the Arrancar barks, the Quincy does not turn around.

Does bro think tectonic plates have anything to do with the magnetic field :cry:
ITS CAUSED BY THE EARTHS CORE GOOFY, PASS 6TH GRADE

@SkittleSnakes1

Read what I said again and assert atleast 120% of your brain’s potential to comprehend what I’m saying, I will not repeat again for a resident of the lesser territories of Hueco Mundo.

I don’t care what your little circle-jerk says, if you can’t say it to my face you’re a little bitch :rofl:

Did you even read the rest of my message after that? I literally said NO CONTINENTS, aka NO PLATES, are REQUIRED to have a south pole. There is no reason that a plate would have to shift into place to have a pole there. As I said, the Arctic has pretty much no land and it’s still a pole. Also, I never said Antarctica as a whole moved, I said the position of its REMAINS might have moved

Vetex stated that the North and South poles were actual land. Try again young one.

Source please

Edit: Also, that doesn’t even make sense, the north pole has no land right now either

What is bro hardcore yapping about, none of these things even exist in AO
Another one of my friends who doesnt even play AO knows your making shit up, and said “Bro is on that gas station zaza”

^you

source link is broken, but is confirmed because it’s been on the wiki page since the release of the Dark Sea.

Which page is that? I want to check if it’s in the files at all

I don’t care about your circle jerk friend group, have them say that here for me to give a shit lol

Of course the human can’t see spiritual energy :sob:

The one for the epicenter
(it’s source 5)