My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits 😭

unfriend, block, shame, dox. gooby.

Erisia is the starter island tho, you need go here and farm until bandits cant take half of your hp with one hit

there ar eguides pastered all over youtube i refuse to believe you have even loaded into deepwoken. you can go to any island you want at any level all you need is skill.
Slow paced??

they dont and the point of that is to learn how to parry for late game bosses.

Nobody cares about deepwoken anymore. Plus AO will 99% be better.

i hope AO will be 99 percent better deepwoken is fun but has alot of issues.

But why are we talking about Deepwoken on the AO forum they are practically enemies

Because everyone here is a hypocrite.

(Except vetex)

Deepwoken and AO tensions has grown

I agree deepwoken is fun but has to many issue don’t get me started with the optimization and luck system. It’s a fun game but in my opinion not the greatest. Also I swear if someone argues with me even though I’m saying it’s a fun game idk what to do like honestly it’s just that one person who always tries to defend it.

yeah. deepwoken community is like, “AO is a deepwoken copy” while the AO community is like, “They are both different”

I keep on forgetting that I am a regular/no life

Ao community isn’t nearly as toxic as dw community as well

I assume so. They probably have people whose entire goal is to say bad things about Arcane Odyssey.

QoV_GWLc

Ye ao and dw are entirely different games and I don’t get why people say it’s a copy I mean I really don’t.Dw is a more grind base game with no real end and I guess I can say the same for ao but that’s the really only similarity I can think with.

werid asf

Agreed

grape eyes :skull:

its because all they see are the boats and ocean leaks

2 Likes