My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits 😭

Lol true

Vetex is not spoiling the whole entire game.nvm I forgor the trello Exist

i have no idea why he assumed that but i am going to talk about deepwoken because i love debating.

tensions have already risen between both communities

I’m not reading the trello that much since I don’t want to know every feature

there is alot we dont know about via the private trello but something as big as the dark seas being on the trello is a red flag

same

I guess you’re right but if you look at the Trello there is a lot of spoilers. And sometimes I just wanna go in blind. And I’m going into a Arcane Odyssey with a friend and he wants to go in the blind as well so I really can’t say that much to him Except he really wants to know everything about cooking and weapons

food=tasty, sword=stab

exactly how i feel and we dont need youtubers spoiling the entire game within 2 weeks of release.

The food in the game is unique and deepwoken kinda cringe

absolutely i feel like there was no effort put into the cooking system but it is kinda small and does pale in comparison to the rest of the game

There needs to be effort for everything not just the important features of the game

Oh ye I forgot he is going to do a trailer since I asked I while back on his twiter. What I want to know is When is the releasing that trailer. I know definitely not soon though

i love a professional trailer.

Oh wait I only said a release date

I have loaded into it, im power 17

dont mean you have experienced the game you dont even know the first lvling island

It’s just not a good game lmfao

I forgot to mention the boats, the steering is ASS in deepwoken compared to AA or any other game

1 Like