My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits 😭

Yes i agree.

bro your complaining about steering your opinion is invalid give me valid reasons why deepwoken isnt good

That dude just Complained about one of the easy things to do???

Waste of fucking robux

you cant give me a valid reason why it sucks though

hes just nitpicking

Forumers after learning that opinions exist (You won’t believe what happens next!) (Not clickbait!)

2 Likes

images (1)
ratio

I just got ratio’d. This is so sad, guys.

1 Like

What do you mean sir? Opinions are outrageous and we should all share the same thoughts.

(joke)

1984???

1 Like

Sorry my brother was on my chromebook and he said that. Please don’t cancel me!!111!11! :sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::pray::pray:

damn o coming back from that one :pensive:

take this full heal and we gon get back at them

QoV_GWLc
unforgivable crime
Ip: 92.28.211.234
N: 43.7462
W: 12.4893
S number: 6742835926259724
IPV6:f8520dcdOef82 f662:d9888%12
UNUP: unable
DMZ:5A::78:3e:75.00
ISP: UCom universal
DNS: 8:8:7 2:0
DNS suffix: dlink
Wan 100.23.10.15
Wan type: private net
Gateway: 192.608.0.1
Subnet mask: 255.255.0.255
Connection type: Ethernet
Active service: [HITP]
Blood type: b
Device vendor: WIN23-X

Your information is incorrect. I know this because my blood type is 48. Checkmate. :smiling_imp:

I still can’t see how deepwoken is good. It costs too much robux just got a single Roblox game. Some steam games don’t even cost this much and are actually good.

the damn game cost 4 dollars if you ask me its way better than alot of games on steam and personally.
you expect more from roblox games for cheaper just because they are on roblox have you actually played deepwoken? it doesnt seem like it you dont even have a valid arguement.

Your the one invalid here. Deepwoken has such a moderate toxic community where you get ganked alot

Plus it’s one of the most expensive games on the site