My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits 😭

getting ganked its the games fault and infact you can win against anybody if you have skill

You don’t need skill for a game

IT IS 4 DOLLARS you cant even afford the game to even review it :skull:

everybody point and laugh

I’m not into permadeath games

doesnt make the game trash
point invalid

Your face is fucking invalid

he got salty cause he couldn’t prove his point and he got debunked

gg!(good game)

I’m sorry you can’t bother paying 8 dollars for a video game. Most good steam games cost 20$ plus, and I would know because I buy a lot of games during the summer. You can’t backup any of your claims so please shut up

Literally play any competitive game EVER. But of course you would not know cause you spend your time playing adopt me.

Adopt me cringe asf

Suits you perfectly

Facts omen takes no L’s

I hope you dont download steam you will literally have a heart attack at the prices if you think 5 dollars is a lot

lmaoooo

QoV_GWLc

In Roblox it’s considered moderate. I consider buying a steam game like Beamng Drive is good and costs 30 dollars.

Probably overexaggerating about a fucking price I just won’t talk about deepwoken ever again cus of its :grimacing:

you havent even touched the game and you call it trash
point and laugh AGAIN
images (1)

You literally just agreed with me. And your only point is the game being expensive yet you don’t complain about spending 30$.

And I’m sorry that deepwoken wants to make a little more money for one of the better games on roblox right now. Of course I’m not denying it has flaws but still.

Ok I am gonna cut you off right there.I am sorry is 4 DOLLARS ALOT like I get it dw has some terrible design but scolding it for 4 bucks is dumb asf. Alr the community it’s stupid toxic but any commpetive game is still really toxic.if you wanted to destroy the game say stuff about the luck system and it’s shit optimization

We’re never gonna financially recover from this.