Uh oh

:triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

1 Like

lmao a 4 vetex has spoken
4 dollar games> 30 dollar games

what

how? lmao

17 Likes

i cant lie i was kinda confused about what he said english is not my first language .

they dont compare lmao
this is literally comparing a anime fighters type map to a professional gawd damn i dont even know what to compare the arcane odyssey picture to its so beautiful.

1 Like

omg!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat: I saw :eyes: the ocean :ocean::ocean: today!!! this :point_down: was such an epic :sunglasses::smirk: blox fruits :apple::banana::cherries::grapes: reference!!! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::weary::ok_hand: I can’t :scream: believe :exploding_head::astonished: that the :us::eagle: United States Government :earth_americas::hotdog: plays :video_game: blox :kiwi_fruit::lemon::mango::melon: fruits!!! It was so :ice_cube: cool… But honestly :pensive: the water looked :eye: way worse :nauseated_face: than how it looked :eye::lips::eye: :video_game: ingame!!!

10 Likes

It angers me as to each time it slowly steers to the right or left and theres never an auto straight sail button

1 Like

ikr :angry:

need to remember who the OG of ocean-based exploration games on roblox is fr (it’s Vetex)

Economic depression

Kinda wish the islands were further apart, or are they like that just cuz the map isn’t finished. They look great.

I just gave you like 7 valid reasons you fucking dumbass. Also if my opinion is invalid then so is yours lmfao you aren’t special in any way shape or form compared to anyone else

1 Like

It completely kills my ocd

I hope you realize that that still makes it one of the most expensive games on roblox :joy:

fuck off

VETEX to be ROASTING DW