Glitchingeclipse L.

1 Like

bro i said nazeem w what do you want from me :sleeper:

Why do you bother starting an agrument

idk not the guy who got fucking mad over a question

Im not the person who sparked an argument over the image

ok bro, it was just a question :person_shrugging:

And what did you cause with that?

Ok bro seems like you are trying to start another argument. Lets just stop this move on.

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! Iā€™d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. Iā€™ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? Youā€™re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

oooh, I see what do to!

mmm forums copypasta

thatā€™s not the funny part

you see, cerulean normally gets like 12 pings from it every time we post it

so Iā€™m trying to see if I can make it ping someone else by putting them in at the start of the posts

everytime this is reposted a part of my soul dies

1 Like

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! Iā€™d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. Iā€™ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? Youā€™re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

(Look forums just makes things so fucking loud)

3 Likes

fire magic pillar leak AO real??