Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Honestly though at this point it’s just comical how much Vetex seemingly has it out for Epicenter Explorers.

I couldn’t care less about the icon, it’s just a reused Insanity symbol. But the color, man, why would you change that :sob: I love my purple :sob::sob::sob:

And why does True Captain still change the color of your username in the server list, but other much rarer titles like Bronze Sea Explorer and Nimbus Sea Diver don’t? Why is Epicenter Explorer being made less cool while the literal easiest title to get in the whole game keeps its special perk?

For reference, the Bronze Sea Explorer badge has been in the game since release, and yet only 8k players have it. But True Captain was added a whole 4 months later and is owned by 22.5k players. Really puts into perspective how easy it is to get.

6 Likes

only thing i can think of for the color change is that the current epicenter color looks to similar to the emperor of the sea title? It sucks that it keeps getting changed though. Hoping after the color change and icon removal the title no longer gets anymore random changes to make it less fun to get.

Fraud Explorer and Fraud Captain

Vetex wiping the badge for the 7th time (3 people got it with exploits)

True Captain should not have a special colour lol :joy:

2 Likes

WHAT???

Some people said that notes prevent sky apples from spawning. I toggled note visibility and the stepstones were full of them. I joined a new server with no notes and the sky apples (and the egg) spawned just fine.

People want to go to Epicenter for badge and cool colors

I want to go to Epicenter because Warden NPC mentioned ‘Spiritual journey to Epicenter’

We are not the same

3 Likes

Omg guys

I finally understood why vetex chose 136 as level cap.
Its not cause of story…but instead.

SO WE COULD MAKE PERFECT SAVANT!
if we divide 272 by 4 (amount of possible routes) then we will get 68.
So we can make 68/68/68/68 savant, that has 272 extra hp, leap, smash and full old weapon skills.

but why not 138 then :>

so you know how vetex changed how charts work? so… that kinda broke charts fully. every single chart you get is in the same patch of land it’s pretty ridiculous

Watch Roblox VR 2024.04.08 - 17.59.55.01 | Streamable - charts in my backpack

Watch CHARTS ARE FUCKED LOL | Streamable - doing the charts

(Actually idk if this is the right place for it but it’s pretty funny i obv won’t be doing charts until this is fixed cuz this is VERY exploitable)

1 Like

you obviously should do charts because they’re very exploitable

1 Like

you could get banned lol

infinite xp :hot_face:

would it count?

nah, you’re just doing charts
they just happen to always be on the same part

idk i read somewhere that exploiting bugs CAN get you banned idk tho

This bug specifically seems like a very minor offense

it’s an infinite money glitch (sorta)

Treasure always being in a set spot on each island? Can you dig up others’ charts by spam clicking there or something? All it seems to do is cut out having to search for the spot