Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex loves his rock pillar locations

every sea must have atleast one rock spire location.

Could that rock spire be the entry to the Nimbus Sea Sky Islands? :thinking:

I really hope vetex has taken all the complaints towards the stepstones section of the bronze sea seriously enough to not repeat that lol.

Like it wonā€™t be nearly as bad since our current level has way more upwards mobiltiy and stamina than we did at level 40-50 but still.

Unlike with the stepstones, this is the Nimbus sea.
I somehow get the strangest feeling weā€™re going to be going back and forth from sky islands alot.

Canā€™t wait to do 12 different fetch quests in skyhall that involve going to some location in the sea below

Nobody has said this but this could potentially be the aftermath of the war between Ulricus and Arwald. If you remember during the plot of the Double Crosser quest, Arwald states heā€™ll bring a fleet of his own to fight the Bronze Hound and to meet him in the Nimbus Sea.

I wouldnā€™t mind another climb if it can replicate the feeling of climbing stepstones for the first time, but please let me only have to climb it once.

Bro This is literally me :sob:. I had a fucking dream yesterday where vetex posted a patch note cus he hadnā€™t posted one in sooo long (Iā€™m addicted)

and like the others said, this story probably involve uniting a lotta people for the war

which means that arwald and ruby rodger might become our alliesā€¦

well maybe not ruby because he might still be a little weak, but who knows??

istg if there isnt a cutscene of ruby rogerā€™s ship getting next to ours and subsequently starting a naval battle i will personally go to vetexā€™s house and steal all of his furniture

Why would we fight Ruby Rodger?

Ruby Rodger lost to a Ravenna Legionnaire, the MC would beat the breaks off of him.

ruby roger timeskip arc

I donā€™t think thatā€™s happened yet in the story, the fighting between the fleets at least.

Could be a place where everyone parks their boats while they go up into the skies

time to put money on another subscription lmao

The sea looks rather white here, is this just the sun or could it be another sky cloud area?

Itā€™s either the sun or some kind of fog

3rd sea is Fog Sea confirmed