Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Using one of your magics? I haven’t been saying that, fight fair like I do. Or is it too hard for that who has never been among the Vitality?

Magic is the way!.. I hope

paladin is the best
It can imbue spirit energy in magic and magic in spirit weapons
the ultimate build

that is when spirit weapons are released, rn it’s not so good

true
it’s not bad now, but it’ll get a pretty good buff next update due to vitality buffs

I thought spirit weapons were gonna be released with AO’s full release

I think I need to thank you. Trying to bury me on my own graveyard does nothing but helps me restore my evil powers. I wish you luck getting new vitality armor

vitality will make you regen health more in the nimbus sea update
and since all other builds won’t have great regen, that’s a pretty big deal

How much more?

Based on vitality percentage among your stats. How exactly much is unknown, we hadn’t been told this

the only power bro has is having an ego fatter than yoshi8me lmfao

2 Likes

Opposing evil doesn’t always mean being good. And based on how we speak, title of “evil” between us is uncertain

We’re both villains, you’re just not a super one.

(or a very good one at the least)

(how has blud not been suspended yet :skull:)

And what have you done to get this title? Either way, what have you done to be named a hero?

I was. I admit I deserved those two months. Cryo was just doing his job protecting his topic. Though I don’t regret that, I made myself a name here

No idea but I don’t post (the self destruct) memes on here so I’m just better ez

Seemingly nothing happened. Sure you have done anything?

Will you two take this little date to DMs?

This guy’s a lost cause I don’t think I have the time to argue with him all day in my DMs

(we should really stop though)

Derailing topics is one of my doings, I can only hold it, not stop