Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

likely to be a random scroll based off your current first magic (fire gets flare, solar e.t.c., lightning gets storm, AL and PL, and so forth)

Non-elemental magics be like: What theā€¦?

2 Likes

I wanted storm anyways so thatā€™d work

Is this speculation or was there an official statement about this?

Me too. Seeing 90% of players with the same magic would be quite boring.

2 Likes

Me personally, I think Iā€™m going to use Slash Magic or Aether Magic, probably the latter.

This you?

:sob:
Whatā€™s funny is that my OC is from Ravenna too. But actually Iā€™ve obsessed over Aether Magic ever since I first heard about it in AA, and seeing the magic in-game in AO just reignited my passion for it.

1 Like

i hope itā€™s like pokemon and we get to choose from a few

Going to reset my file thousands of times until Professor Ren gives me the Shiny Lost Magic

Damn, I didnā€™t know someone decided to resurrect Calvus

are you planning on a light aether magic warlock?

Yeah. Iā€™ll probably be :light_magic_var2: :gold_magic_var1: for a while, and then when lost magics come out Iā€™ll switch Metal for Aether. I heard that you canā€™t replace your first magic with a lost, but if that turns out to be false, I might consider replacing Light instead of Metal. I really donā€™t know.

flashlight self defence

maliceEmoji

Light mages making a build consisting of light, aether, and equinox

Rocky and mountainous (not like Ravenna there are settlements in the lowlands between the mountains)

Itā€™d be really cool to see like step based agriculture

Iā€™m coping incredibly hard thereā€™ll be a 15 level lock between arriving to Sameria (130) and leaving (145) so weā€™ll get a 150 cap in part 1 part 1

I just canā€™t wait for warriors to get lost Prometheus dagger which gives burning x1000

Speculation

Well guess Iā€™m gonna watch a rediff since itā€™s at 1am for me