Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

that’s not very nice :<

anyways, does anything else think the new boss’ cutlass looks a lot like Edward’s?

Not really, they have very different shapes for the blade and guard

I just had a random thought that Vetex would insert himself as an overpowered quartermaster that only tech and Vetex has access to lol.

Just in case the cataclysm arcanium parts weren’t enough to traverse the sea

ah must’ve been misremembering

but it would fit edward very well tho, since it follows his colours

well the new cutlass uses the same model as the rest of the cutlasses in the game… so no

If you don’t enjoy AO don’t play it. Don’t feel the need to get this build or that build just because you feel forced to.

3 Likes

bro, its just the basic cutlass with purple handle.

old cutlass with purple handle*

because you just disregard pve players who want to have fun without getting ganked, saying the only solution for them is to be forced into 1 specific playstyle with no variety if they want to play the game, people aren’t a fan of your lack of compassion for people who just want to enjoy the game whenever they have free time

or at least that’s my reason

4 Likes

can all of yall stop arguing about dumb shit or im closing the thread ty

4 Likes

y id orange

hey mis, dont u think that a bit extreme? like cant u mute them temp if they keep doing this?

you always close my favorite threads… :rage: sleep with one eye open MISINPUT. :shushing_face:

Found that in Jonesloto’s recent video

1 Like

I wonder who’ll actually buy it
PvE players have no reason to.
Casual PvPers can rent out one through a tester if they oh so desired an increase in performance, which is hardly since they’re, well, casuals.
Hardcore PvPers have pretty much lived in Elysium hosted by mods and testers.

because ur a moron :skull: :skull: :skull:

Thats enough, lets move on. I cant afford this thread getting closed because yall wont drop a simple argument :sob:

Another day, another unnecessary argument on the forums

Truly a forum moment of all time.