Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

note that there are only like 6 high lords while theres gonna be like 9 kingdoms, so it’s possible there’s kingdoms that aren’t involved with the Order. We don’t know how many twists are gonna be thrown at us, so I’m not outruling there being at least one baron as a high ranking official in every country.

mugged from JTN’s doodle thread

General Nasir - Warlord

General Hamza, name is close enough to Hassan that he might be a renamed/edited version of him - Warrior, Aether Curse user.

3 Likes

General Nasir will give us the Copper curse :nod:

Beer added to AO + arabian ASSYN

Dont make me say the joke, we are all thinking about it

There are 12 Barons though. Meaning there can be at least 1 Baron from each kingdom as Vetex once revealed in a tweet that theres actually 12 kingdoms planned, only 1 in-game (And Argos is the only Baron found). Its possible that half of them are through side quest chains tho

Building update will be even more delayed lol

This is the face of disappointment, like a drink in the fridge that’s gone bad or a rejection from a childhood crush when you’re 10.

d
Would be weird for the island that introduces juice to not have any fruits grow

3 Likes

Empress Nilah is probably the “queen.” The prophecy has come true, JTN made the queen after all!

1 Like

Common JTN W

I hope the empress doesnt have the flower dress :fr:

1 Like

you know how it is

kung-fu-hustle

Keep her away from Breaded_Butter

Why it looks cool

I think general hassan because hes old

Or one of these captains

You haven’t seen it then

1 Like

IDC if he is real or not, General Hamza is too cool.
Love his design.

I could see him going for something like:
“When I was young, I won a great tournament.
For it, I was awarded this curse by the queen herself.
Let me show you its power, lad.”

For those of you who haven’t seen this, we get totally new designs for the generals!

I’m not sure, Sameria is supposed to be a mix of multiple south eastern countries, I feel like she would have a darker skin complexion rather than just purely Caucasian

1 Like

welp