Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

He’ll ignore it again, just like 2 patches ago

what do you bet the plunderers are guns… also yey new gun ability!!!

They are guns

they better not be warrior locked i stg if they are

Lmao its so funny seeing people rage about pvp balancing theres like 300 messages of this :skull:

1 Like

Personally I haven’t taken a look at this change in the test universe, but I like the number more, having two felt kind of weird. Besides this, yeah its gonna be ass (for casual exploration, idk about anything else).

1 Like

For dark sea we got 13.80 - 13.86 for balance changes.

Given this is a much larger doc I expect more time for balance, but even then we got 6 balance patch notes time, plus we got new spells and weapon skills, all within the 1.5 week period after the release date announcement. Given all that, and not much having to be added I’d expect a release date soon.

“Nooo, why are you nerfing the luck fishing and wiping leg scales”

The luck fishing:

Fishmonger + Toughened

4 Likes

do you mean dark sealeds? cuz if so i agree
if you meant dark sea then how so? you still have to go to the dark sea to get exotic scrolls :sob:

thank god the market is stabilised! i can rip off players again!!!
-trader

omg my inf leg scales and sunkens farm that takes basically 0 effort to set up and is cheap to join anyways is getting gutted :scream: :sob:
-casual players

edit: forgot to even mention that you could easily just join luck parties rn to abuse the hell out of them before the update releases. It only costs a legendary fish or a dark sea essentia (dse gets you to join 2 parties even) and then you can fish for sunkens or more legendary fish to your hearts content. Vetex isnt wiping legendary fish nor sunkens afterall

tf you mean, we got a whole ass icon that shows us if we are out of combat and that works well enough (atleast heard nobody complaining about that)

if vetex somehow fucked that up then i’d be wondering how he made the rest of the game

But it’s like
You hit 1 level 15 ensign
No more exploration for 1 minute until you’re out of combat
Either we keep it at 2, or change everything to 1, but a mix of both is waaay to clunky

we need 3 charges just for fun

raycast? is that like hitscan?

yes

Pretty much

Guys lets bet

• Vetex wont care and will go above V1.14.101
  • Nimbus release before v1.14.101, maybe even right after v1.14.100
0 voters