Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Its okay! I dont use arcanium stuff, so my crystals will still do +639 damage!

(I am asking you kindly to drop a screenshot of that build here, please)

Someday perhapsā€¦ Not today, such power cannot be trusted in the hands of others

savants and warriors are doing pretty good tbh

I may get a slight nerf to damage, but on the upside, my health is so low that my in combat regen should actually increase.

not sure if iā€™m even allowed to share this but in the pic that was posted of the forest of masts you can see this black flag with red skulls on it and you know whatā€™s really really funny? like idk a month ago maybe more i canā€™t remember i saw this screenshot posted somewhere on discord and i thought it was a fake leak. it was like the player iris and morden at the forest of masts and they were all staring at this flag above that looked EXACTLY like the one in the recent forest of masts pic and morden said something like ā€œiā€™ve never seen this flag beforeā€ or something and iā€™m not gonna post the full thing here because 1. it could be fake but i doubt it because it had that flag way before we knew it even existed and 2. itā€™s probably real so i donā€™t know if itā€™s real i donā€™t wanna get murdered for leaking something (even though i just found it posted somewhere on discord) BUT i will just post a cropped version with only the flag so here

2 Likes

As someone on this fourms said, I belive that would be the Corsair County flag.

Six corsairs, six skulls.

It makes sense to me, and would also make sense if bosses / the corsairs are spread out, so we dont fight 6 corsairs in one chapter eventually.
I believe the first image is from the public image posted to discord and twitter, but I wouldnā€™t post that image for a little bit of time, in case you mean a different one.

they look somewhat different
the cross on the real one seems to be made from bones, while the ā€˜leakedā€™ one is made with spears

Praying this was an accident and he just saw the proj speed value

I SAW THIS screenshot TOO!

I assume each Corsair has a designated sea to watch over, divide and conquer as they say

2 Likes

Imagine us have to back track to older seas to prevent Corsair invasion to Ravenna, Sameria etc.

The bottom one is a recreation someone posted in the vetcord general chat for funny misinformation

1 Like

Iā€™m excited to see what curse users await us in the nimbus sea. I hope skyhall has a ton of them whenever that comes out

i cant wait to fight mr curse himself

huh now i wonder if the pirate boss weā€™ll fight in chapter 6 is one of the corsairs.

thank you for clearing that up :sob:

John Curseman
Also known as mr Curse

Coming soon to a cloudy sea near you!

Wee bit loud

1 Like

Anyone know when the announcement is?
Or what platform it is on?