Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What about the Sailord Meta? there’s another elephant in the room.

Killing one elephant to summon another one. And with the ice buffs, icelock is bound to be super good. Classic!

Sailord is getting a buff

Genuine question, did iron leg really need a size nerf? I haven’t really played with or against strength very much so I don’t know, but I was planning on using Iron leg for my savant

it was pretty insane with something like explosion
you would just use a smash and hit almost anyone even remotely close

As a snow ice mage, i am atleast eating good, while also my glass cannon build getting gutted at the same time.

As a AOE Ileg Warlord user…it’s size affinity made attacks pretty massive, especially striking gale and shining cycle.

idk but this opens the opportunity for fire thermo, fire will have a 17.5% synergy with seared and thermo will have a 10? percent synergy with burning, it will be very good.

I thought I was the only snow ice mage on the forums but that’s nice to see.
She used to be snow water but I changed it since I felt like ice fit her more now.

i went Snow Ice mage because my main file is canonically a snow ice mage in my OC lore.
And also because it feels unique lol.

what was that previous goofy ahh shot power stat multi :skull:.
Since it’s no longer damage reduced…that’s technically a buff.

Is thermo even remotely good anymore?

wasnt thermo still like part of the meta?

Thermo was like on its last legs previously iirc

eh, from what i heard it was still part of the meta, one balance member literally asked me if i live under a rock when i questioned about thermo place

Fun fact, Nimbus boss multi-pistol is rare weapon with unique Q

As multi pistols skills are

Gun Draw: Rapid Fire
Quick Combo
Ultimate Art: Gunner’s Agility

hardly as much as it used to be; thermo warlocks practically dissapeared, only a few thermo beserkers and warlords are mainstream. I wouldn’t consider it meta, but it can still be broken depending on how good the player is.

I think i remember that legendary-rarity weapons and sunkens were supposed to have unique moves, but this weapon might be an exception to this rule…