Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

yeah I agree, like I’m not sure how he would implement this if this was a thing, but make it so on your first playthrough of a story part you still can repeat quests and they give the old amount of xp, but on a different file when you’ve already reached past that point in the story on a file already you get the new change

idk if I’m making sense its late af for me rn but yeah

Now I can’t limit check myself with Dame Caesennia :frowning_face:

do people know what exploration tasks are bro :sob:

so many of them that it’s gonna be easy to level up by just playing the game

diving structures give like a level per one and they’re easy to comeby and especially easy to get done in one go with water breathing

ok guys they really buffed the dueling mage quest, you can get him to attack lady carina and then while hes chasing you, he gets beat up

my point you goober
i dont like repeatable quests since they encourage blox fruits type bandit beating

Just realized this but there could be a few more quests to get their exp boosted. I started a new file yesterday and saw a few that would probably enjoy the boost. Namely:

• Frostmill’s ice mines (3 ice smugglers)
  • Defending frostmill (7 frost brigands)
  • Banana merchant (collect bananas from limestone)
  • The one Tilly gives you

it’d be nice if the ‘defeat x number of weak enemies’ quests had the number of enemies increased as well
it’d make them a bit more interesting

Yeah, just made a suggestion
Biggest one to change rn is probably 0/3 Ice Smugglers because there are 5 in the mines and killing 3 takes like 30 seconds

Level locks give a bit of structure to the game. Once Tasks are added repeatable quest xp won’t be needed.

1 Like

Starter task at redwake concept: -I lost my hat in ravenna! Can you please get it?!

Youd get 283 EXP!

Hmmmmmm
Nope don’t know where this is from.

1 Like

I lost my favourite rock somewhere in the dark sea! Please help me find it!
400 exp and 23 galleons for completion!

I cant wait to get my awakening at level 90 :heart_eyes:

The level 119 lock is the only one that wasn’t removed.

The awakening quest is still level locked

Clearly the most important part about the removed level locks section of the update is the fact that I will finally be given a sailboat (for free) after over a year of not having one.

Does He Know? | Know Your Meme